Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old February 24th, 2019, 06:44 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Figure Suggestion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
I thought of that one too, but more than being female the issue there is that that mini screams Vydar kyrie, not Einar.
You’re right, it does scream Vydar
Old February 25th, 2019, 05:03 PM

Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericth74 View Post
Quote:
I thought of that one too, but more than being female the issue there is that that mini screams Vydar kyrie, not Einar.
You’re right, it does scream Vydar
That's actually a great figure. I don't mind her being a girl, but the hand guns are a little too much to handle.

Moving in another direction, what's the best way to find figures that are cheap and plentiful? If I'm thinking of working backwards from the figure to have a better chance at the SoV, where do I start?

Handle origin: I used to film comedy skits with my friends. I didn't want any cursing in them, so I made up new insults, like "dendrik". Then Sir Denrick came out, and the rest is history.
Old February 25th, 2019, 06:03 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Heroclix has a ton of cheap figures.
Old February 27th, 2019, 09:49 AM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

I wouldn’t design with the SoV in mind. Try to come up with something unique and it’ll happen on its own.
Old February 27th, 2019, 10:03 PM

Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
I wouldn’t design with the SoV in mind. Try to come up with something unique and it’ll happen on its own.
Stellar advice.

Handle origin: I used to film comedy skits with my friends. I didn't want any cursing in them, so I made up new insults, like "dendrik". Then Sir Denrick came out, and the rest is history.
Old March 2nd, 2019, 11:32 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Hey, chaps! Could anyone be able to help me find good figures for
Jiangshi Jiangshi
?

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 2nd, 2019, 03:02 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Creepy.
Old March 2nd, 2019, 03:04 PM

Looks like there are larger figures. I would search historical figures. This is all I found near size.
Old March 2nd, 2019, 03:10 PM

@chas knows historical figures, maybe he has a suggestion.
Old March 3rd, 2019, 11:59 AM

Renegade Agent knows what's in an order marker Renegade Agent knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Hey, chaps! Could anyone be able to help me find good figures for Jiangshi?

Hi LO, what about this guy (seems to hop/fly)? https://www.miniaturemarket.com/ddggr-008.html

invisible atm
Old March 3rd, 2019, 12:28 PM

Nice, he just needs the hat.
Old March 3rd, 2019, 02:54 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Cool, that looks workable! Thanks!
Any other suggestions are welcome, though.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards