Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old January 28th, 2022, 10:51 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Comics Guide and Theme Review

Old January 29th, 2022, 10:51 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Literally didn't know this team existed. Closest I have is knowing Firestar from Spiderman and his Amazing Friends.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 29th, 2022, 11:16 AM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Easy to miss as there has been a bunch of different line ups.
Old January 29th, 2022, 12:04 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

New Warriors are a classic, guys!

I unironically love this team, but I’d struggle to name a single defining storyline. Vance Astro’s trial and anything dealing with Night Thrasher/Kord is usually a hit. Basically I’d rec all of vol. 1, for better or for worse.

The two obvious ones missing are Vance Astrovik and Namorita.
Old January 29th, 2022, 12:45 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

C3G’s Comics Recommendations

Best Introduction:
I’ll echo Nobody here and say I can’t think of any defining runs or anything and I also haven’t read much, but the characters just seem fun.

Iconic/Must Reads:
- New Warriors (vol. 1) Classic: Volume 1
I read just a bit awhile ago and don’t remember much, but it’s the introduction to the team and the most classic iteration.
- Civil War
The New Warriors became infamously known in-universe as the team that caused the Stamford Incident when they went after Nitro, which had a massive impact on the superhuman community, kicking off the superhuman Civil War. This also took a heavy toll on Speedball who became Penance, as well as former New Warriors at Camp Hammond.

Thematic Favorites

Best Design of the Bunch:
Night Thrasher, although microwaving and bouncing around people is fun too. Saving NW Nova for the Nova post.

Future Design Ideas:
Justice, Namorita, and Darkhawk as well if he counts. Also Rage and Turbo since I have the figures.
Old January 29th, 2022, 12:54 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Civil War was a good read.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 30th, 2022, 03:36 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Tony Stark aka Iron Man (Marvel Earth-616)

The Hall of Armor
Iron Man (Avengers) (270)
Iron Man (Hasbro) (240)
Iron Man (Hulkbuster) (360)
Iron Man (Mark I) (70)
Iron Man (Mark II) (150)
Iron Man (Mark III) (220)
Iron Man (Mark IV) (250)
Iron Man (Mark V) (280)
Iron Man (Stealth Suit) (270)
Iron Man (Thorbuster) (440)

---

RESULTS
Quote:

BEST INTRODUCTION
- Civil War

ICONIC/MUST READS
1 Vote
- 60s debut/Tales of Suspense (Iron Man Epic Collection: The Golden Avenger)

~ Iron Man (2008 film)
HAPHAZARD CHRONOLOGY READING GUIDE FOR THE BRAVE AND FOOLHARDY
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Splash; February 8th, 2022 at 12:52 AM.
Old January 30th, 2022, 03:44 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Old January 30th, 2022, 04:30 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

One final thought - I’d actually love to do the cancelled 2020 New Warriors as an April Fools thing one day, if they’re not too controversial.
Old February 4th, 2022, 08:23 PM

Best Introduction:
I’m not the biggest on Iron Man, so I’m not sure of anything in particular to put here.

Iconic/Must Reads:
- Iron Man Epic Collection: The Golden Avenger (Tales of Suspense)
Here you get his origin and he runs right through the first few MKs of his armor, so seeing those is a highlight. I remember I read once that Stan Lee basically tried to make the most unlikable character (pro-war womanizing billionaire) a hit as like a personal challenge to himself and the result is kind of interesting. A lot of it is very gung ho, Cold War era stuff fighting a rotating roster of characters and men in suits from various governments the U.S. didn’t like at the time, so it's kind of repetitive there.
- Civil War
Stark leads the Pro-Registration forces here and plays a big role in the story.
~ Iron Man (2008 film)
Let’s be honest, when most people think of Iron Man these days, they’re thinking of MCU Tony. This movie was a big deal and brought his character from third stringer relevance to one of Marvel’s most popular heroes.
Also, Demon In A Bottle is supposed to be a classic storyline, but I haven’t read that one.

Thematic Favorites

Best Design of the Bunch:
Mark IV is probably the main one I use, although V is a nice tie and any buster can be a good time. Shoutout to the early suit, they can be really fun in a themed army or just in general.

Future Design Ideas:
Kid Arachnid’s Tony Stark is one I’m excited to see, will definitely be replacing my V.

Last edited by Splash; February 4th, 2022 at 09:12 PM.
Old February 4th, 2022, 09:06 PM

LEGION OF SUPER-HEROES

Legionnaires of the 30th/31st Centuries
Bouncing Boy (170)
Chameleon Boy (190)
Colossal Boy (175)
Cosmic Boy (260)
Karate Kid (230)
Matter-Eater Lad (60)
Phantom Girl (180)
Saturn Girl (220)
Science Police (85)
Shadow Lass (240)
Timber Wolf (260)
Triplicate Girl (190)
Ultra Boy (370)
Wildfire (280)
XS (150)

---

RESULTS
Quote:

BEST INTRODUCTION
- Legion of Super-Heroes: The Great Darkness Saga

ICONIC/MUST READS
1 Vote
- The Legion by Dan Abnett and Andy Lanning (Vol 2 OR Legion Lost)
- Justice League of America vol. 1 #148-149 (Crisis on Multiple Earths Vol 4)
HAPHAZARD CHRONOLOGY READING GUIDE FOR THE BRAVE AND FOOLHARDY
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Splash; February 11th, 2022 at 07:31 PM.
Old February 4th, 2022, 09:08 PM

There's still some time to vote on Tony Stark.

Omitting anyone with a VII, let me know if I missed any residents of the future.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape