Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old October 18th, 2010, 09:14 PM

Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Heroes of 'Scape (RPG)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiyu0707 View Post
Sounds like Venom is just too powerful for Level 1 Heroes.... I usually try to avoid Marvel'Scape for that and many other reasons.
Pretty much, yeah.

Heres a scenario idea: A group of adventurers is in a fight against a foe far too powerful for them to handle* and they must escape.

*No, really, make it so powerful that the heroes have no hope of victory in combat. Iron Man and some Hydrae are a good start.

Spoiler Alert!
...In the Dream Cave...
Old October 18th, 2010, 10:51 PM
Let me help you play with yourself!

Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Cat View Post
Quote:
Sounds like Venom is just too powerful for Level 1 Heroes.... I usually try to avoid Marvel'Scape for that and many other reasons.
Pretty much, yeah.

Heres a scenario idea: A group of adventurers is in a fight against a foe far too powerful for them to handle* and they must escape.

*No, really, make it so powerful that the heroes have no hope of victory in combat. Iron Man and some Hydrae are a good start.
Hmm that could be kind of fun. I'll give it a try this Friday.
Old October 19th, 2010, 11:22 AM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Pretty much, yeah.

I was working on something like that in my custom campaign. The heroes(A set group of heroes) are led on a merry quest by a mysterious individual through the campaign. They defeat the baddies, and then realize that they were being duped the entire time, and have walked straight into a trap. They have to escape, losing various members of their party as they go back through different sections. They are all separated, and some are captured. The followup campaign involves a player-decided group of heroes trying to find out what happened.

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old October 19th, 2010, 01:22 PM

Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorthan313 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Pretty much, yeah.

I was working on something like that in my custom campaign. The heroes(A set group of heroes) are led on a merry quest by a mysterious individual through the campaign. They defeat the baddies, and then realize that they were being duped the entire time, and have walked straight into a trap. They have to escape, losing various members of their party as they go back through different sections. They are all separated, and some are captured. The followup campaign involves a player-decided group of heroes trying to find out what happened.
That gives me an idea. I think I'm going to come up with a simple set of rules for different conditions of being destroyed. So depending on where you are destroyed and whether the whole team wins or loses, the Heroes might either be unconscious, captured, or killed. If they're unconscious, then if the rest of the team wins the battle, the Hero will come back as normal. If they are captured, then you'd have to run a scenario to retrieve the Hero back, and if they are killed...
Old October 19th, 2010, 02:43 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Glad to have helped your creative juices, kaiyu!

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old October 19th, 2010, 03:11 PM

yoyomansizzle Woo who?

I just played as a warforged champion and all I have to say is ownage.

<3 Rhogar, Mika, and Sonlen <3
Old October 19th, 2010, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoyomansizzle View Post
I just played as a warforged champion and all I have to say is ownage.
"Ownage" as in a fun way? Or "ownage" as in an imbalanced way? What powers did you take? What were you fighting and how well did he do?
Old October 19th, 2010, 03:46 PM

yoyomansizzle Woo who?

You really like statistics don't you? And ownage as in a fun-way

Old October 19th, 2010, 03:50 PM

Quote:
You really like statistics don't you? And ownage as in a fun-way
I do. The more I see, the more I know how things are working. Unfortunately I can't tell if the Warforged Champion is balanced or not by the observation that playing him was "ownage" Knowing what powers he took, what he was fighting, and how the battle went down lets me know if anything needs to be changed and closes in on what point values the Heroes are worth at different levels.

The more I know, the better I can make the game. You want the game to be better don't ya?
Old October 19th, 2010, 04:11 PM

yoyomansizzle Woo who?

No I don't this game is terrible! Jk but I'll see if I can dig up his card so you can "make the game better"

Old October 19th, 2010, 04:16 PM

Quote:
No I don't this game is terrible! Jk but I'll see if I can dig up his card so you can "make the game better"
Thank you kindly
Old October 19th, 2010, 04:37 PM

yoyomansizzle Woo who?

Level 3 Warforged Champion
He was the tank in our little group
First he had Defense Aura 1
Then Attack Aura 1
And
Melee Defense 2
So he was giving auras like crazy and being Level 3 gives him 5 def. and he was warforged so 6 def. then melee defense 2 give him 8 def. in melee so nothing scratched him!
I hope that makes the game better.....lol

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions