Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > Public Designs
Public Designs This is the work area for all threads that are in designs in the public.

Old March 22nd, 2024, 10:26 AM

Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Spider-Man (Ultimate) (2.0 Conversion)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftrex View Post
Does spiderman need stealth? I think it's on most of his cards, enables the Web Swing and helps communicate his general dodging/acrobatics.
Added.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
I'd probably just go "move action" here versus "special move action"? The number of situations where he can't swing but can just hoof it are probably pretty low.
Quote:
Super small point but I'd probably make this ability start with an "If" rather than a "When". Usually they both work just as well as each other, but with the effect not really kicking in until your next turn, the "When" hits a little weird.
Quote:
Crossover is a symbol now, goes down at the bottom with Super Strength.
Fixed.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > Public Designs