Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Closed Thread

Old March 24th, 2008, 06:30 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
An open letter to JCB

Normally I would send this via a PM but since you STOLE pictures that I posted here, and then submitted them to BGG.com as your own I must call you out publicly.

See:
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/image/91170
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/image/90970
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/image/90857
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/image/90638
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/image/90632
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/image/90554

THOSE ARE PICTURES I TOOK @ GENCON 2005.

You steal pictures, not just mine. You tell, no BRAGGED, how you tricked, no I mean STOLE Clout Demo product and kept it for your self. And I hear via 3rd party how after getting a free ride to GC in exchange for working a vendors booth you were hardly there working at all.

If you are doing this to me I'm sure its a safe bet that you are doing to others too. There is nothing more SCUMMY and LOW LIFE than taking credit for other peoples work. Stealing product is just that stealing.

I've already sent a message to the admins over @ BGG.com as well as PROOF of my original pictures.

The admins here are aware of what you did. I can only hope that you are PERMANENTLY banned on both sites.

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old March 24th, 2008, 07:17 PM
Messy Eater

Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby!
Uh-oh...I smell ugliness in the air a'brewin'....

Old March 24th, 2008, 07:18 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old March 24th, 2008, 07:22 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness
This is the jcb,"jcb231" that we are talking about right?

Spread Positivity and the joys of gaming.
Old March 24th, 2008, 07:31 PM

Scape_Scrub11 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shades fan
This is the jcb,"jcb231" that we are talking about right?
Yes, if you look at who gave the pics to BGG, jcb231 has the same name there too...

...this is a flame-war waiting to happen...
Old March 24th, 2008, 07:58 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Did this really need to go public? Seems like a private matter best left to the admins of the relative sites...

Old March 24th, 2008, 08:00 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scape_Scrub11
..this is a flame-war waiting to happen...
The Truth is not a flame war.

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old March 24th, 2008, 08:00 PM
"Blame it on me" (was #3...)

Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarLimbo
Did this really need to go public? Seems like a private matter best left to the admins of the relative sites...
I agree. Maybe if he didn't respond in private and fess up, then go public. IMHO that's all.

Sweetcurse is Sujoah...

in the
Perth Keep...
Old March 24th, 2008, 08:09 PM
Huge Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarLimbo
HELL YES! This Tard....whats the word I'm looking for.....oh ya PLAGIARIZED my work. He is getting "Geek Gold Credit" for MY pictures.

The admins here were the ones who made me aware of this, and I in return informed them I was responding publicly.

I know for a fact he has done this with other peoples work. So ya it needed to posted here for everyone to see.

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old March 24th, 2008, 08:12 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
This is most definitely something that you can go public with. I don't want to see another person try and criticise Hahn for doing the right thing.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old March 24th, 2008, 08:27 PM

Miniature Geek is surprisingly tart
If someone stole some of you naysayers work, would you not be outraged. jcb was underhanded and wrong in what he did.

Your music's bad and you should feel bad.

My Customs

Better Posting and You Revisited.
Old March 24th, 2008, 08:33 PM
I'm Heroscape's Birthbuddy

Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby!
This is made all the more intense by Hahnarama's avatar.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News