Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project
C3G Project A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old May 20th, 2020, 01:13 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Poker-Sized Card Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
With the Phoenix Force I looked at the mini pic again and you grabbed one of the pegs on the rock base as part of the figure.

Took me like 20 seconds to find the figures and take the photos so no worries.
got it. Fixed and uploading now

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
It was a great idea that really brought this concept to the next level and now I just have to convince you of your own brilliance.
Old May 20th, 2020, 01:17 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Cool. Sorry if I wasn’t clear in my original post but it looked like it grew a male body part.

C3G Books of Index | C3G Sortable Index

Welcome to C3G | How to Lead a C3G Design | C3G Playtesting Sign Up | C3G Discord Server

Quote:
At least you're pretty, though.
Old May 20th, 2020, 08:51 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Cool. Sorry if I wasn’t clear in my original post but it looked like it grew a male body part.
Sounds like quite a pickle!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 20th, 2020, 10:41 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Sounds like quite a pickle!
I think you mean cockle.
Old May 20th, 2020, 01:23 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Double checked all the cards I suggested changed to and they all look good now. Thanks for humoring me.

Only question I still had was about Bizarro's alt card, which would be cool to have for the back. I think I just rotated the canvas in PS and flipped all the text boxes when I made it for him originally.

Welcome to C3G | How to Lead a C3G Design | C3G Playtesting Sign Up | C3G Discord Server

Quote:
Old May 20th, 2020, 09:49 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Double checked all the cards I suggested changed to and they all look good now. Thanks for humoring me.

Only question I still had was about Bizarro's alt card, which would be cool to have for the back. I think I just rotated the canvas in PS and flipped all the text boxes when I made it for him originally.
Yeah not really seeing the payoff there. I would do a Thor and Eradicator if anyone provides the text or files.

I did both Zatannas since I had the files.

Anyone else have interesting alt cards? Besides soundwarps Potato wolverine

Quote:
It was a great idea that really brought this concept to the next level and now I just have to convince you of your own brilliance.
Old May 20th, 2020, 09:51 PM
Tickle Pickle

I think the Eradicator card was just a font A3n used so if you found a Kryptonian font, you wouldn't need to change the text.

EDIT: This would probably work.

Quote:
Old May 20th, 2020, 10:33 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think it'd be fun to have silly alternatives, but I'll be fine either way.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 20th, 2020, 11:07 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
I think the Eradicator card was just a font A3n used so if you found a Kryptonian font, you wouldn't need to change the text.

EDIT: This would probably work.
Thank you much.

Quote:
Old May 20th, 2020, 11:14 PM
Tickle Pickle

I'll work on transcribing the Thor-alt card as well.

Quote:
Old May 21st, 2020, 09:42 AM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
I'll work on transcribing the Thor-alt card as well.
That's the one my son is begging for but I don't trust myself to not have an error there. Proofreading isn't something I'm usually great at.

Quote:
Old May 21st, 2020, 08:32 PM
A Man of Taste

Alright so it looks like everything up to the last anniversary wave would be up to Public release 22. So I've uploaded the last three cards of the public 22 set and just waiting on the Matter Eater Lad to wrap up and then we will be complete with the first initial release.

So if anyone with access wants to double check those let me know.

Quote:

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project