Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Notices

Old December 7th, 2010, 05:38 PM

MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker
MrWookiee's Marvel Customs NEW CARD AUGUST 2013

Spider-man Customs. HOBGOBLIN AND BETA RAY BILL!!
Revamping all customs, some may return, some may not. New is Hobgoblin and Beta Ray Bill.
Spoiler Alert!

My customs HERE.
With Two Es

Last edited by MrWookiee; August 20th, 2013 at 08:33 PM.
Old December 8th, 2010, 01:20 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: MrWookiee's Spiderman Villain Customs

Toxin looks really good, MrWookiee. Did you have to use the XL Template, though, for his card. It looks like it might fit on a regular card. Keep them coming.
Old December 8th, 2010, 05:30 PM

MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker

Actually, I used GreyOwl's templates and kind of put them together like a puzzle.

My customs HERE.
With Two Es
Old December 8th, 2010, 05:36 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWookiee View Post
Actually, I used GreyOwl's templates and kind of put them together like a puzzle.
I believe that you are using GreyOwl's XL superhero template instead of his normal superhero template. Someone else recently did the same thing.
Old December 8th, 2010, 05:41 PM

Oh, does it matter a lot? I find his XL's almost the same as his regular. It doesn't seem like any difference to me.

My customs HERE.
With Two Es
Old December 8th, 2010, 06:05 PM

Do you like Electro's "Move Attack Defense Range" size or Toxin's? And anyone have any suggestions for Lizard powers and stats?

My customs HERE.
With Two Es

Last edited by MrWookiee; December 8th, 2010 at 08:46 PM.
Old December 11th, 2010, 01:22 PM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

One thing to notice is that on Marvel cards they don't write dice or spaces. And I think Electro's is closer to the official cards.

Lizard is pretty interesting although he basically becomes useless once he has 5 wound markers. Also if you look at the map, 2 spaces is a little far for his tail whip. Just my

Old December 11th, 2010, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi1hi1hi1hi1 View Post
One thing to notice is that on Marvel cards they don't write dice or spaces. And I think Electro's is closer to the official cards.
I never noticed. Thanks.

Quote:
Lizard is pretty interesting although he basically becomes useless once he has 5 wound markers. Also if you look at the map, 2 spaces is a little far for his tail whip. Just my
I have read many Spiderman comics in which his tail is about 10 feet long. It may be too much, but I was going for something like Fen Hydra's Reach.

My customs HERE.
With Two Es
Old December 13th, 2010, 11:23 AM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Oh, does it matter a lot? I find his XL's almost the same as his regular. It doesn't seem like any difference to me.
XL doesn't mean extra large in general, it means there is extra room for text, see how your cards cut into the photo and leave a lot of space for text where as an original card cuts into the text and leaves more space for a picture. Just fyi.

Also, I like your Anti-Venom card though I wish he was more effective against other figures besides just Venom.

Old December 13th, 2010, 05:27 PM

Is 6 attack and 4 defense with 6 life not effective enough? And thanks for the XL clarification. I tried to make him cheap enough and bond.

My customs HERE.
With Two Es
Old December 13th, 2010, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Is 6 attack and 4 defense with 6 life not effective enough? And thanks for the XL clarification. I tried to make him cheap enough and bond.
Sorry I should have been clearer, I meant I wish he could use his "healing" powers on other figures than just Venom. After all, in the comics he feels obligated to heal everyone.

Old December 13th, 2010, 07:22 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Neat Marvel guys. First Doppleganger custom I've seen.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations