Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Notices

Old December 16th, 2006, 05:54 PM

deadeyedan42 has disabled reputation
RuneScape (a.k.a. the OTHER Battle of All Time!)

There is a game on miniclip called RUNESCAPE its basicly a huge multiplayer game that you can do almost any thing in! and the best part is that its free! but if you pay the small fee you can become a member and get a whole lot of extra stuff.

http://www.miniclip.com/games/runescape/en/

as soon as you log in as a new user, add myu profile to your friends list list, Ra Zak7, and don't forget to post your name here so we can all be freinds to help each other out.

FINISH HIM!
Old December 16th, 2006, 08:15 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Runescape?

I'll pass...
Old December 16th, 2006, 08:40 PM

Its a fun game! Its 3d and a bit like urban dead

FINISH HIM!
Old December 17th, 2006, 12:22 PM

Pattar007 has disabled reputation
My current account name is netherspirt (wonder where I got that from.) But I havn't played in a couple months though.

Old December 17th, 2006, 11:15 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
I almost made it through the training session before I threw up my hands in boredom and wondered, "Why are all these kids so into this?"

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old June 20th, 2008, 02:26 PM

Figure knows what's in an order marker Figure knows what's in an order marker Figure knows what's in an order marker
Cool Re: RuneScape (a.k.a. the OTHER Battle of All Time!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninthdoc View Post
I almost made it through the training session before I threw up my hands in boredom and wondered, "Why are all these kids so into this?"
agreed the training session makes a lot of people stop there and walk away, i almost did too but after that (especially if you are a member) you see why so many people play it. Oh and sorry for posting twice in a row...

Last edited by Figure; June 20th, 2008 at 02:36 PM. Reason: i spelled people wrong! both times!
Old June 20th, 2008, 02:46 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: RuneScape (a.k.a. the OTHER Battle of All Time!)

I play, yeah, but I do so only becuse I need something to do waiting for new posts to be made here, and I can talk to my friends.
Old June 20th, 2008, 03:28 PM

Figure knows what's in an order marker Figure knows what's in an order marker Figure knows what's in an order marker
Re: RuneScape (a.k.a. the OTHER Battle of All Time!)

my friend Foxtrot332 and i are recruiting for a massive members clan wars so add him and me Decimus Iv to your friends ONLY IF YOU ARE A MEMBER!!!!!!! And he is always busy so dont get mad if he doesnt answer tell me because we are always on the ohone with each other.
Old December 18th, 2006, 11:31 AM
Arbiter of Peace

Ketch is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninthdoc
My father in law plays this game.
Why people like it? I have no idea... Although.. most RPGs are like this.. do that same thing over and over, with a different name.

Of course, there are some amazing RPGs that really don't get boring (KOTOR was like this for me).

::Nathan Hoel::
Old December 18th, 2006, 12:39 PM
Admin & Site Supporter

mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadeyedan42
Its a fun game! Its 3d and a bit like urban dead
Runescape is like Urban Dead? Really? A roleplaying game set in a generic fantasy world is similar to an apocalyptic urban wasteland how? I always enjoyed Sissyfight 2000. Rather amusing.
Old December 19th, 2006, 01:57 AM
I have year old Heroscape news!

darkclown789 has disabled reputation
It is overall fun but there are some VERY boring skills (i.e. moneymaking skills, and fighting monsters for xp).

I am sorry but I will not post this username here, if any of Jagex staff finds it they might ban me (I am a member as well).

Darkclown
Old December 23rd, 2006, 01:05 PM

why would they ban you? and its ok if you dont post your acount name.

FINISH HIM!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games