Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion
Competitive Armies Discussion Discuss, critique, and build ideas for tournament-caliber armies.

Old May 25th, 2010, 02:54 AM
wants to have Anne Hathaway's babies

Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby!
480 Smack Down army thread: What to play, what to play?

So, I don't see a thread yet for discussing the 480 point Smack Down event at GenCon, so here we go.

What is everyone considering for the Smack Down tournament? What kinds of tournament-viable armies are there for 480 points?

I'm toying with the idea of playing with Master Woo and the Monks, or maybe something with Protectors of Ullar. If those don't test well, I might break out my Marro or maybe the Phantom Knights.
Old May 25th, 2010, 12:04 PM

Brownsfan82 knows what's in an order marker Brownsfan82 knows what's in an order marker Brownsfan82 knows what's in an order marker
Re: 480 Smack Down army thread: What to play, what to play?

Here is a link to a thread dedicated to 480 point armies. This discussion is perfect because this tournament has no restrictions on armies except fo no marvel.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion