Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Comics
Comics Not Heroscape or Marvel Heroscape.

Old May 10th, 2010, 10:44 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Frank Frazetta dead at 82

OMG ...

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old May 11th, 2010, 12:04 AM

yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Frank Frazetta dead at 82

I heard.

Frazetta's work is amazing.
Old May 11th, 2010, 12:31 AM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Franzetta did alot of comic book stuff that if people saw it they would never know it was him.

(Expecting Handal to pop in here shortly since his Avatar is a Franzetta painting)
Old May 11th, 2010, 02:07 AM

dickflea Woo who?

Oh no what a tragedy for the industry.
Old May 11th, 2010, 07:07 AM
Sandy 7-Up

RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness

R.I.P. Frank.

My favorite Conan picture of all time.

Old May 11th, 2010, 11:12 AM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

He inspired so many....... I have a very heavy heart today.
Old May 12th, 2010, 04:10 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

"It is a sobering fact that when Mozart was my age, he'd been dead for ten years!"
--Comedian Tom Lehrer

Just mentioning Frank Frazetta's name brings up an entire era of Science Fiction and Fantasy for me. A memorial playing of the board game Age of Conan (Fantasy Flight Games), anyone?
Old June 2nd, 2010, 09:41 PM

kboleen is surprisingly tart

The "Fire and Ice" Movie he did with Ralph Bakshi was the very FIRST tape I ever rented back in 1983 when we got our first VHS player. It was a huge top loading monstrosity. I haven't watched that movie in years.

"Be of good courage..."

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Comics