Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion
Competitive Armies Discussion Discuss, critique, and build ideas for tournament-caliber armies.

Old June 20th, 2017, 08:48 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: kolakoski's Buildfest of Champions Competition #1

Well met!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnubianWolf88 View Post
I think you broke my brain. But based on your Victory Conditions, couldn't this end up in a 3-way tie?

AW88
What's your problem? Sure.
Old June 21st, 2017, 10:23 AM

AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post
Well met!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnubianWolf88 View Post
I think you broke my brain. But based on your Victory Conditions, couldn't this end up in a 3-way tie?

AW88
What's your problem? Sure.
So many problems... . But I was trying to get my head around the game concept and failing. More sleep is clearly the answer. Thanks!

AW88

Currently playing:
Dixit; Catan; Pastiche; and waiting for my copy of Critical Mass to arrive from Arcane Wonders!

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!
Old June 21st, 2017, 12:34 PM

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

I think you broke my brain.

So many problems... . But I was trying to get my head around the game concept and failing.

In the last x number of scenarios I've created, I've been trying to avoid the game degenerating into a pure power contest. Sherman totally blew up my last attempt (fielding Braxas and Q9) (see
#517 and #520). So, I'm gratified if you're finding that there are no "obvious" builds for this scenario.

Old June 22nd, 2017, 12:48 PM

Well met!

The first entry has arrived! And already defies convention . . .

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion