Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

Old August 17th, 2011, 01:34 PM

worldsenemy knows what's in an order marker worldsenemy knows what's in an order marker
NHSD 2011 Indianapolis!!!! Oct 22nd.

NHSD 2011 comes to Indianapolis October 22nd at 12 noon. Entry fee will be $3. There will be prizes!!!!!
Decatur Middle School5108 S. High School Road
Indianapolis, IN 46221

We are going to run 420 point general wars. All units follow the same general. (Valkrill will be lumped in with Utgar). no marvel, 24 hex max. ALSO MUST HAVE AT LEAST 3 DIFFERENT CARDS!!! multiple commons okay as long as you are using 2 other heroes and/or squads.
A prize awarded for first, as well as a prize for the highest ranked player for each general.
As always, PM me for questions. If you have a map idea, I'd love to look at using it. Map must contain one and only one master set, and one and only one terrain expansion. (IE SotM and Ice, RotV and Road, BftU and Lava)

I'm just sayin.
Old August 17th, 2011, 02:16 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: NHSD 2011 Indianapolis!!!! Oct 22nd.

Three cards... Good. 1 squad armies are worse than if you played the Q-9, Rats, and Raelin build.

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old August 17th, 2011, 02:43 PM
Disinfretinated

mecha frog knows what's in an order marker mecha frog knows what's in an order marker

So 420...that's our minimum army size. Right?
Old August 17th, 2011, 03:41 PM

worldsenemy knows what's in an order marker worldsenemy knows what's in an order marker

Maximum army size.
I didn't run rats! I ran Q9 and Raelin though. But this is general wars!!!!! so I can't used Q9 and raelin. Besides. I think I went 1-4 at Gencon.

I'm just sayin.
Old August 18th, 2011, 11:35 AM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by worldsenemy View Post
Maximum army size.
I didn't run rats! I ran Q9 and Raelin though. But this is general wars!!!!! so I can't used Q9 and raelin. Besides. I think I went 1-4 at Gencon.
I didn't say you ran Q9, rats, and raelin. I was just sayin, I think 4th Mass. spam or tenth spam is worse than playing Q, R, and R.

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old August 18th, 2011, 11:44 AM

I agree since I got my Q9 R team handed to me twice at Gencon.

I'm just sayin.
Old August 18th, 2011, 12:25 PM

Newt is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I played against a 4th mass and Eltahale army at gencon. I had Zelrig...gg.

On a side note, if you have two of the same uncommon hero, would that count as one or two cards? I could see it being two, since you need a card for each one, but I could also see it as one, since they are the same unit.
Old August 18th, 2011, 03:20 PM

Brownsfan82 knows what's in an order marker Brownsfan82 knows what's in an order marker Brownsfan82 knows what's in an order marker

I will be a maybe. I have never played in Indiana, so I think I will try. I will let you know the week of if I can com. I like the format!

Old August 19th, 2011, 10:40 AM

We'd be glad to have you (even if you are a Brown's fan) LOL!

I'm just sayin.
Old August 19th, 2011, 06:29 PM

Is that a yes or no on the multiples of the same uncommon question?
Old August 20th, 2011, 02:37 PM

Sorry Newt, I didn't even see that question slipped in there! As long as you have three different cards that order markers can be put on, I think that's okay. So if you want to use 3 Hydra's and a squad of stingers, that would be okay since there are 4 cards you could put markers on. I hope this makes since. I'm just trying to emphasize some strategery (Bushism) and make people build a more complex team. This is also why I went with a shorter build total. That, and I want to try and get it 5 full rounds this time if possible.

I'm just sayin.
Old August 20th, 2011, 05:40 PM

No problem, thanks for the clarification, I was just wondering in case I wanted to do wolves or something, but I haven't thought about which army I want too much yet. I just figured I would try to get that cleared up so I know what my options are.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day