Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Notices

Old April 22nd, 2007, 08:26 PM
Meesa sooo smilen to see'en yousa

Menchy is surprisingly tart
Pokemon

Who here is planning to buy, or already has either of these games. What starter did you pick? What pokemon do you have? Other general D/P stuff. Discuss.

"Somewhere over the rainbow, there's another rainbow." ~Tobias Funke, Arrested Development
Old April 22nd, 2007, 08:28 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
I intend to buy Diamond, and will start with Chimchar.

Can't wait!
Old April 22nd, 2007, 08:53 PM
Meesa sooo smilen to see'en yousa

Menchy is surprisingly tart
Cool, I bought both. Only got a chance to start Pearl with Turtwig, but i also intend to start Diamond with Edit- Piplup

"Somewhere over the rainbow, there's another rainbow." ~Tobias Funke, Arrested Development
Old April 22nd, 2007, 08:59 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Piplup.
Old April 22nd, 2007, 09:44 PM

tmacdagreat has disabled reputation
Picked up diamond this morning and I have the turtle and hes level 21 right now my sister got pearl and picked chimchar ill get my friend code and throw it in here
ok friend code is:
1590 1172 9938
name: Brian

«cookie - once you have it, you love it.»
http://www.heroscapers.com/images/05.gif
Old April 23rd, 2007, 09:31 PM

Darkdrium has disabled reputation
Got Diamond and started as Chimchar. Give me your friend codes!
Old April 23rd, 2007, 10:41 PM
Web Wader

Fallen Templar is surprisingly tart
I was planning on buying it aand transfering my complete pokemon collection in to Pearl, but thats gonna be a pain in the a** because it's not a normal trade.

"The fact is that a man who wants to act virtuously in every way necessarily comes to grief among so many who are not virtuous."- Niccolo Machiavelli

Old April 24th, 2007, 08:51 AM

player_of_volleyball Woo who?
i would get one but i dont have a DS

i've been playin fire red recently

Yes, finally new and better elves to improve my already thick ranks of elves.

Elves shall prevail!
Old April 24th, 2007, 02:54 PM

Chimpy knows what's in an order marker Chimpy knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
I was planning on buying it aand transfering my complete pokemon collection in to Pearl, but thats gonna be a pain in the a** because it's not a normal trade.
How do you transfer your past collection to the new game? I thought that was a vain goal these days.
Old April 24th, 2007, 03:32 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by player_of_football
i would get one but i dont have a DS

i've been playin fire red recently
Same here - trying to help my son (surrreee - that's what they all say ) trade over to Emerald. About half-a-dozen Pokemon short and need to figure out Suicune. Then it's restart time and a new starter Pokemon!

~Aldin, grown up kid

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old April 24th, 2007, 03:37 PM

regdar has disabled reputation
here is my friend code for diamond

2363 2114 0013 pm me if you input it so I can get yours in too
Old April 25th, 2007, 12:04 AM
Web Wader

Fallen Templar is surprisingly tart
Diamond and Pearl boast compatibility with many other Pokémon games. They can connect with the Game Boy Advance Pokémon RPGs after earning the National Pokédex, when the Pokémon Game Boy Advance cartridge is inserted into slot 2 (the Game Boy Advance cartridge and accessory slot of the Nintendo DS) while Diamond or Pearl is in slot 1 (the DS card slot). After uploading six Pokémon, players go to an area called Pal Park and must capture them in the wild.[14] Pokémon uploads are restricted to six per day per GBA cartridge. The player will have to re-capture such transferred Pokémon in Pal Park by the means of a special Park Ball that has 100% chance of capture, before transferring from another GBA game. Pokémon cannot be transferred from an English GBA game to a Japanese DS game, and the player cannot transfer any of the Pokémon back to the GBA cartridge once they are transferred to Diamond or Pearl.

The use of Pal Park is necessary if a player wishes to obtain the starter or legendary Pokémon from a previous generation of Pokémon games.[15] All other Pokémon can be found and caught or obtained in Diamond and Pearl. Some Pokémon, however, are only available while the player has a Game Boy Advance Pokémon RPG inserted in Slot 2 of the Nintendo DS.[16]

Certain species of Pokémon traded internationally will have a Pokédex entry in the language of the game it originated from.[17] This is enabled through a new function which is added to the player’s Pokédex, allowing the player to switch between multiple languages in those same Pokémon's entries, including Japanese, English, French, German, Spanish and Italian.

In addition, Diamond and Pearl are able to connect to Pokémon Ranger. Using this feature, a player will be able to send a Manaphy egg from Pokémon Ranger to Diamond or Pearl after completing a special mission in Ranger.[18] Diamond and Pearl also feature Wi-Fi connectivity with the Wii Pokémon title Pokémon Battle Revolution, allowing players to upload Pokémon wirelessly via the Nintendo DS into the game.

"The fact is that a man who wants to act virtuously in every way necessarily comes to grief among so many who are not virtuous."- Niccolo Machiavelli

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games