Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old April 29th, 2020, 10:41 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Nova Corps Faction Thread

That Bats guy is a sharp one.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 29th, 2020, 10:54 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

While I think the force pool is cool it will be tricky balancing all the figures so that some don't just get drafted for their markers to let one guy just go nuts all over the place.

The idea of them starting with their own markers and when they did the marker can stack on another figure seems good. You can then add a max limit on characters for balancing.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 29th, 2020, 11:52 AM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
While I think the force pool is cool it will be tricky balancing all the figures so that some don't just get drafted for their markers to let one guy just go nuts all over the place.

The idea of them starting with their own markers and when they did the marker can stack on another figure seems good. You can then add a max limit on characters for balancing.
The pool would be a little tricky. Like you said have a starting and max per character sounds better. Hear me out, what if when a Nova Corps falls they place their counters on any remaining Nova Corps as you choose. It would make the remaining Nova stronger but to a max of 2 or 3, maybe even 4 depending on the character.
Old April 29th, 2020, 12:41 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Jekyll View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post

The pool would be a little tricky. Like you said have a starting and max per character sounds better. Hear me out, what if when a Nova Corps falls they place their counters on any remaining Nova Corps as you choose. It would make the remaining Nova stronger but to a max of 2 or 3, maybe even 4 depending on the character.
Yeah that's exactly what I was getting at. Like a figure could start with one but he can have a max of 4 for instance.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 29th, 2020, 12:49 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I'm completely okay with one Nova hogging all the markers to himself, especially if it's Rich. That's actually something he does (in his Nova Prime form) at the end of Thanos Imperative, where he draws all the energy into himself, leaving all the other Novas powerless for a few years.

I do think it's worth balancing it so it's not the optimal strategy to just draft a bunch of them and then have one guy just fly around spending all the markers while the rest sit in the SZ. But I'm planning some bonding with the rest of the faction, so I'm really not too worried about them just SZ squatting. If Rich is burning the fair majority of the markers to get himself super juiced-up while leaving his teammates out to dry a bit, that's more of a function than a bug.
Old April 29th, 2020, 12:50 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

See, now that would be fun and rewarding to play with more than one.
Old April 29th, 2020, 01:36 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Sounds cool!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 4th, 2021, 04:09 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:

NAME = NOVA PRIME
SECRET IDENTITY = RICHARD RIDER

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CENTURION
PERSONALITY = DEDICATED

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 7
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = ???

NOVA FORCE GRAVIMETRIC SHIELDS
At the start of the game, place 2 gold Nova Markers in a Nova Force Pool. Once per player turn, when Nova would receive one or more wounds, you may ignore one of those wounds, or remove a Nova Marker from your Nova Force Pool to ignore all of those wounds.

HUMAN ROCKET KNOCKBACK
After moving Nova, you may choose a figure he was adjacent to before, during, or after that move. Place the chosen figure on an empty space within 2 spaces of its previous placement. Placed figures will not take leaving engagement attacks.

LAST RESORT
After rolling attack dice for a normal attack against an adjacent figure, you may add X automatic skulls to that attack, where X is the number of Wound Markers on this Army Card. After that attack, destroy Nova.

SUPER STRENGTH

FLYING
Kinda tempted to give him some sort of light leadership power - something that pairs well with Peter, obviously - but I also like the simplicity of keeping him as-is.
Old October 4th, 2021, 06:15 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Is he the most powerful Nova?
Old October 4th, 2021, 10:24 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
I think there’s an argument for Supernova (an evil Nova who turned giant and fought the Avengers one time) being equally/more powerful, but he’d probably be more of an antagonist to the Nova faction than a member of it.
Old October 5th, 2021, 10:56 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
he basically has all the power of all the Nova's when he's prime. So yeah.

Old October 6th, 2021, 06:34 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

He looks a little weak to me.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy