Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Old July 14th, 2009, 10:36 AM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!
Smack Down ?

Question:
Heroscape - Smack Down

ID: NMN0901488
Web site: http://www.heroscapers.com/
Email: jernrene (at) mindspring.com (Address obscured to fight spam. Replace (at) with @ for real address.)
Category: Non-Historical Miniatures
Rules: Heroscape (3rd Edition)
Cost: $8.00
Duration: 05:00:00
Host: Mark Pruett, Jerry Hawthorne (Wizards of the Coast)
Age requirement: Everyone (6+)
Experience requirement: Some (you’ve played once or twice)
Are materials provided:
Tickets: 0 out of 32 are available (as of 6:00 am Tuesday July 14th, 2009, but this information may be out of date.)
Official site: Check the official site for the most up to date information and to purchase tickets. You must be logged in at the official site for this to work.
Time slot: Thu Aug 13 3:00 pm - 8:00 pm
32 positions. 5 round swiss style tournament with no final. Players bring order markers, wound markers, dice, cards, and a pre-drafted 450 point Heroscape (no Marvel) army that does not exceed 24 hexes. Tournament is played in one hour rounds using 3rd edition rules. Prizes awarded to the top three finishers.\\

I this just a lighter version of the Championship or are there special rules? It seems that it is, but Smack Down seems to ring of something more....

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog

Last edited by SuperflyTNT; July 14th, 2009 at 10:50 AM.
Old July 14th, 2009, 04:13 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Smack Down ?

Oh you will get smacked down, no doubt about it!

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old July 14th, 2009, 04:19 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Consider it nothing more than a warm up event for the big event the next day.

No special rules, just less points and no advancing.

In years past, many players (including myself) would use the evening win-a-waves as pre Friday tune-ups. We don’t have the win-a-waves this year. We purposely created and positioned this event to fill that need. Apparently players wanted it since it filled up so fast.

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old July 15th, 2009, 08:11 AM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

those win a waves where the coolest, I will miss those a lot!

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con