Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Closed Thread

Old September 4th, 2007, 07:31 PM

Minnion has disabled reputation
Glyph Ideas

Some Ideas for Glyphs powers...

Glyph of Yggof(Fog): The range of all normal attacks is reduced to 1 while there is a figure on this glyph

Glyph of Thaelenk(Sudden frost): As long as you have a figure on this Glyph all terrain except molten lava, and lava field are considered slippery ice(each space is counted as two spaces)

Glyph of Volcarian(Lava Pit Trap): Roll the twenty sided dice once if you do not roll a 20 then the figure standing on this Glyph is destroyed

Glyph of Gnidolpxe(Land Mine): When a figure lands on this Glyph it attacks the figure that has activated it, roll five attack dice once. The figure affected and all adjacent figures roll defense dice once.

Glyph of Loic(Spring trap): Your opponent may move your figure up to four spaces.

So what do you think?

"We are all mad here" ~Cheshire Cat

It is the domain of a geek to seek out meaning in that which seems trivial...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doWOd...elated&search=
Old September 4th, 2007, 07:40 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Re: Glyph Ideas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnion

Glyph of Yggof(Fog): The range of all normal attacks is reduced to 1 while there is a figure on this glyph

Glyph of Thaelenk(Sudden frost): As long as you have a figure on this Glyph all terrain except molten lava, and lava field are considered slippery ice(each space is counted as two spaces)

Glyph of Volcarian(Lava Pit Trap): Roll the twenty sided dice once if you do not roll a 20 then the figure standing on this Glyph is destroyed

Glyph of Gnidolpxe(Land Mine): When a figure lands on this Glyph it attacks the figure that has activated it, roll five attack dice once. The figure affected and all adjacent figures roll defense dice once.

Glyph of Loic(Spring trap): Your opponent may move your figure up to four spaces.

So what do you think?
Not bad. The Loic glyph should be like Jotun's Throw, with a chance of wounds. There should also be an open space, although that could be the starting space (the figure shoots straight up).

Old September 4th, 2007, 08:19 PM

robopesant has disabled reputation

Quote:

So what do you think?
The glyph of Yggof Is good but a person could still use a ranged special attack through the fog.

ROTV-(2x land) 1SOTM 2RTTFF 1VW 1Tundra 1FOTA All expansion packs up to wave 6 (getting wave 7 soon).
Old September 4th, 2007, 08:43 PM

zanter knows what's in an order marker zanter knows what's in an order marker zanter knows what's in an order marker

Quote:

So what do you think?
Alot of this one sounds fun.

I do art. Check it out.

http://insanelyzanter.deviantart.com/
Old September 4th, 2007, 09:08 PM

Minnion has disabled reputation
Here are some more that I am whipping out for kicks(If you haven't noticed allot of the names are other things spelled backwards or names from official scape that relate. And yes I think it would be cool if there were "Glyph packs" Which came with extra glyphs (Perhaps to a theme such as trap glyphs, enhancement glyphs special powers ect.)

Glyph of Gnirahs(Backfire): When a figure attacks a one of your figures while you are standing on this glyph with a special attack, they take the same number of wounds they inflict.

Glyph of Yrehcaert(Betrayal): If a hero you control lands on this glyph control of him switches to an opponent of your choice.

Glyph of Yorel(Stupidity): Place the figure that lands on this within range of as many of your opponents figures as possible.

"We are all mad here" ~Cheshire Cat

It is the domain of a geek to seek out meaning in that which seems trivial...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doWOd...elated&search=
Old September 4th, 2007, 10:35 PM

Korllin has disabled reputation
If you switched Glyph of Gnirahs(Backfire): When a figure attacks a one of your figures while you are standing on this glyph with a special attack, they take the same number of wounds they inflict to Glyph of Gnirahs(Backfire): When a figure attacks a one of your figures while you are standing on this glyph with a special ability, they take the same number of wounds they inflict then i think your figure with the glyph would be good at killing enemies with the counter attack special ability (i think counter attack is a special ability but not a special attack) you could attack them and force them to attack themself just a thought

I fight for Ullar
Old September 4th, 2007, 10:40 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Glyph of Beer-As long as you are standing on this Glyph your opponent needs to buy you beers.
Old September 5th, 2007, 02:06 PM

jodokast is surprisingly tart
Those are really cool! I like the idea of making glyphs both a blessing and a curse.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup!!

Think Safely!
Old September 5th, 2007, 02:17 PM

ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Here's my idea:
Glyph of Poisseon: When a figure steps on this glyph, put a poison marker on it's card. After taking a turn with the figure with the poison maker, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 11-20, place one wound on the army card. If a squad member lands on the Glyph of Poisseon, and an 11-20 is rolled, you choose the figure that is destroyed.

The user formerly known as Bloody the Marro Stinger!
Old September 5th, 2007, 02:20 PM

Aranas has disabled reputation

Quote:

Plenty of fun ideas.

For the Yggof, I would prefer it this way:

Glyph of Yggof(Fog): The range of all attacks is reduced to 2 while there is a figure on this glyph

Aranas

Things you might have missed in the rulebook:
Figures can't pass through friendly engaged figures.
Figures can't attack themselves.

SITE D'HEROSCAPE FRANCOPHONE, C'EST PAR ICI
Old September 5th, 2007, 02:44 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Call the Glyph of Betrayal the Glyph of Hawthorne and I think you've got a winner.

Old September 5th, 2007, 03:09 PM
If it doesn't use 20+ sets, you're not doing it right!

Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
GENTLEMEN...

In a few games I've played,
I've used the Glyph of Brandar
as what I call the Glyph of Theivery.
Take any glyph on the field,
face up or face down,
occupied or unoccupied,
place glyph face up where the
Glyph of Theivery used to be,
after the Glyph of Theivery is removed
from the field.
Closed Thread