Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old May 12th, 2021, 11:56 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: Ronin's Public Workshopping Thread

Quote:

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Captain America and the Avengers set.
Its model number and name are #051 / Moonstone.

NAME = METEORITE
SECRET IDENTITY = KARLA SOFEN

SPECIES = MUTATE
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CHARLATAN
PERSONALITY = TREACHEROUS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 7
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = ???

SELF-SERVING STRATEGIST
Once per round, after revealing an Order Marker on this card, you may immediately choose a friendly Hero within clear sight of Meteorite and move that Hero up to 4 spaces. For the rest of the round, that Hero adds 1 to its Attack number and subtracts 1 from its Defense number.

MOONSTONE BLAST SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 5. Attack 4 + Special.
Roll 1 additional die for this special attack if Moonstone has clear sight on the defending figure's Target Point.

CHARLATAN COHESION
While there is at least one Order Marker on this card, friendly Charlatans within clear sight of Meteorite cannot have Order Markers removed from their cards, or have their personalities changed, by opponents' special powers.

SUPER STRENGTH

FLYING
I've already got a couple write-ups floating around for Karla as Ms. Marvel and as Moonstone, but she's one of the all-time greats.

Been re-reading the early T-Bolts stuff lately and wanted a version of Karla-as-Meteorite that tapped a bit more into that. One big thing for that era of the character is that she didn't use her phasing abilities until she got outed as being Moonstone in disguise. So I moved away from any sort of intangibility thing, and leaned more into her role as the evil team therapist.

Kept the manipulation theme from Meteorite vI, that's too on brand to lose, but focused more on her manipulating her teammates to her own ends. First power shamelessly cribbed from a Soundwarp power and tweaked a bit.

This take also has an OM reveal trick for use with Justice Like Lightning.

The "no personality changing" bit is mainly trinket text for that therapy flavor, but some edge case relevance. Jolt does key on personality.
Old May 13th, 2021, 01:14 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

That costume's mask will never not be weird.

I honestly have no idea what power that first power is cribbed from, but I like it

Looks cool and and less obnoxious than Metorite vI so that thas a double win.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old May 13th, 2021, 02:11 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Love this!

Roll 1 additional die for this special attack if Moonstone has clear sight on the defending figure's Target Point.

Old May 14th, 2021, 02:23 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
I honestly have no idea what power that first power is cribbed from, but I like it
Ah perfect, that means I changed enough that it's an original idea.

Glad you guys are digging it!
Old May 14th, 2021, 02:27 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
Love this!

It really assaults the senses in a good way.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 14th, 2021, 04:05 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
Love this!

It really assaults the senses in a good way.
ha

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 14th, 2021, 05:33 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I should've said "special" way. Ugh, what a miss.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 15th, 2021, 05:19 PM
Symbiotic

Merged this into my old sidekick thread and reorganized the OP a bit - the giant blob was becoming unwieldy to edit.
Old May 15th, 2021, 06:45 PM

Some cool stuff in here. DC write ups remind me that we need to go all in on Constructs ... one of these days.

Old May 15th, 2021, 09:05 PM
Symbiotic

Personally I'll be surprised if Constructs ever make it to the top of my to-do list, but you never know!
Old May 15th, 2021, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Personally I'll be surprised if Constructs ever make it to the top of my to-do list, but you never know!
I currently have them 90 out of 100. But if there were a group effort, I'm sure I'd throw-in.

Old May 16th, 2021, 10:58 PM
Symbiotic

Might be more in the 300-330 range for me.

Also, for the record, Meteorite's SA isn't sensory assault themed, except by a very loose and aggressive definition.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy