Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing
3D Printing A Forum to discuss 3D Printing

Notices

Old May 26th, 2020, 03:25 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: Index of 3D Scans of Figures

I'm itching to see models for the dungeon + ice outcrops. The dungeons are just reprints of a subset of the ice ones. I bought an incomplete Tundra set a while back; would be nice to have a way to make it complete.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old May 26th, 2020, 06:23 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
I'm itching to see models for the dungeon + ice outcrops. The dungeons are just reprints of a subset of the ice ones. I bought an incomplete Tundra set a while back; would be nice to have a way to make it complete.

There are good models of the glaciers/rock outcrops here:

3D Models Terrain

Old May 26th, 2020, 06:44 PM

Piratebunny is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillermo-Tell View Post
Wow, awesome work man.

May I request something a bit off topic? Could you scan some terrrain parts as well? More specifically the Fortress of the Archkyrie set and the main set ruins. It'd be amazing to make huge buildings with an extended supply of those parts.

Thank you!
It would be awesome to make a Corprate skyscraper or something to that affect to use with some of the Corprate/agent style army figures.
Old May 29th, 2020, 03:27 PM

Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yo Scapedood, superfrog just informed me I live less than an hour from you and it looks like I have a number of units you don't have, in addition to a fair amount of C3V stuff. If you'd like to meet up or something I'd be happy to come your way with my collection. PM me.
Old May 29th, 2020, 05:05 PM

scapedood rolls all skulls baby! scapedood rolls all skulls baby! scapedood rolls all skulls baby! scapedood rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amarant View Post
Yo Scapedood, superfrog just informed me I live less than an hour from you and it looks like I have a number of units you don't have, in addition to a fair amount of C3V stuff. If you'd like to meet up or something I'd be happy to come your way with my collection. PM me.
Heck yeah!

Just PM me a list of stuff that you have from the list and week can work something out.

Index of 3D Scans of Figures

There are a lot of figures I don't have access to(Listed in the index), if you wish to assist the project, feel free to PM me.
Old May 29th, 2020, 05:10 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piratebunny View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillermo-Tell View Post
Wow, awesome work man.

May I request something a bit off topic? Could you scan some terrrain parts as well? More specifically the Fortress of the Archkyrie set and the main set ruins. It'd be amazing to make huge buildings with an extended supply of those parts.

Thank you!
It would be awesome to make a Corprate skyscraper or something to that affect to use with some of the Corprate/agent style army figures.
See this thread

Old May 29th, 2020, 05:57 PM

Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by scapedood View Post
Quote:
Heck yeah!

Just PM me a list of stuff that you have from the list and week can work something out.
Just OG or C3V also?
Old May 29th, 2020, 06:07 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Heck yeah!

Just OG or C3V also?
I can’t speak for everyone but I know I’m way more interested in the C3V ones. Especially the Confrontation miniatures are ridiculously expensive now.

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old May 29th, 2020, 06:37 PM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!

Really cool stuff here! I wish I knew more about 3d printing. I will have to learn soon.
Old May 29th, 2020, 07:05 PM

scapedood rolls all skulls baby! scapedood rolls all skulls baby! scapedood rolls all skulls baby! scapedood rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Heck yeah!

Just OG or C3V also?
I can’t speak for everyone but I know I’m way more interested in the C3V ones. Especially the Confrontation miniatures are ridiculously expensive now.
I'm prioritizing classic heroscape, but If people have stuff and are willing to let me scan it, i'm not going to turn it away.

Index of 3D Scans of Figures

There are a lot of figures I don't have access to(Listed in the index), if you wish to assist the project, feel free to PM me.
Old June 3rd, 2020, 12:28 AM

jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby!

this is great!

RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!
Old June 11th, 2020, 08:12 PM

Black Hawk is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Wow! Amazing scans! It would be great if you have the chance to upload some scans from wave 9. Getting multiples of squads in wave 9 is so hard ourdays. Best regards and keep the good work up!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing