Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old February 15th, 2019, 12:43 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: DAYTON, OH. No Common Ground! tourney Sat. April 6th

I can bring a couple maps. How about one with Cryptoliths? See Herosape and Magic:AotP Cryptolith Map Contest PDF - Circles Over Innistrad, Highways Over Innistrad, or Mountain Over the Shadow
Old February 15th, 2019, 01:57 PM

outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby!

Yes that would be awesome! Thanks @lefton4ya .

Mountain Over the Shadow looks pretty cool.

SCAPE OR DIE!
Great transactions with: Cavalier,Jim,rudyvalentine,Hilo Scaper,land.scape,Lord Pyre,Cosmo,Hogg,TheSilverSurfer,lefton4ya,Superfrog wargamingaddict87...

Last edited by outforblood; February 15th, 2019 at 03:36 PM.
Old February 21st, 2019, 12:06 PM

Marduk has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by outforblood View Post
Hey @Marduk would you be willing to supply a map? You had some pretty cool ones back in the day!

Btw, Shall I add you to the roster as "going"? Lol
Yes, I will plan on going. I've updated the links in my mapmaker thread, take a look and see what you want. Did you mean also providing the map itself, or just the design?

Malpractice makes malperfect!
Ohio Valley Association of Heroscapers

Art by Susan Van Camp, Copyright 2006. www.artbysvc.com
Old February 21st, 2019, 02:53 PM

outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby!

Hey @Marduk If you could bring the actual map that would be awesome! (If not, that's cool) I'll let you decide on which one you would like to do. I can only bring 2 maps and I have no idea yet how many Demetrius is bringing.

SCAPE OR DIE!
Great transactions with: Cavalier,Jim,rudyvalentine,Hilo Scaper,land.scape,Lord Pyre,Cosmo,Hogg,TheSilverSurfer,lefton4ya,Superfrog wargamingaddict87...
Old February 24th, 2019, 06:51 PM

Mr. Mackie is surprisingly tart

+1 count me in.
a possible +1 for Matt (does not know if he will have to work that day yet)

Also I will be willing to bring a map this time.

"Speak softly and carry a big stick." Teddy Roosevelt
Old February 24th, 2019, 07:23 PM

Right on @Mr. Mackie ! I got you on on the list. Just let me know which map you would like to bring.

Shall I put you on the roster as well @wargamingaddict87 ?

SCAPE OR DIE!
Old February 24th, 2019, 09:20 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Muskie and Jen (no cool name yet) will be there traveling with the Ann Arbor Group!!
Old February 24th, 2019, 10:39 PM

Right on @coachmuskie ! Looks like it's gonna be Michigan vs Ohio round 2! Lol

SCAPE OR DIE!

Last edited by outforblood; February 24th, 2019 at 10:59 PM.
Old February 25th, 2019, 11:15 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

So is anyone coming to CincyCon - Butler county Fairgrounds Mar 1-3? It is $20 for weekend in advance or one day at the door. I will be there Saturday only and am setting up Heroscape to run open games 11-4pm.

For Dayton tourney, bringing Mountain Over the Shadow. I can also bring another one too. My favorite map is Fire Swamp by @killercactus with ROUS and Lightning Sand rules (ALA Princess Bride)
1x SotM, 1x VW, 2x TJ, 2 normal + 2 treasure glyph
Old February 27th, 2019, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
So is anyone coming to CincyCon - Butler county Fairgrounds Mar 1-3? It is $20 for weekend in advance or one day at the door. I will be there Saturday only and am setting up Heroscape to run open games 11-4pm.

For Dayton tourney, bringing Mountain Over the Shadow. I can also bring another one too. My favorite map is Fire Swamp by @killercactus with ROUS and Lightning Sand rules (ALA Princess Bride)
1x SotM, 1x VW, 2x TJ, 2 normal + 2 treasure glyph
Unfortunately I can't make it down.

SCAPE OR DIE!
Old March 4th, 2019, 06:10 PM

Sat April 6th is creeping up quick! Hopefully the temps will rise and dice are hot! (See first page for all the details) Time is now to RSVP! Pizza and drinks will be provided for lunch. As always, please help bring prize support!

New scapers are welcome! Don't forget to bring your order markers, dice, and a lust for victory!

SCAPE OR DIE!
Old March 5th, 2019, 12:45 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

After looking at you guys tourney details, I have came up with a question. Why no Uncommon heroes? In retrospect they function exactly like unique heroes. Just curious.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events