Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old January 13th, 2014, 10:44 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: Public Design Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
I thought I would throw Anderson back in the blender before the next round.
Spoiler Alert!

I am thinking about something like this for EoD.

ENEMY OF DEATH
After moving and before attacking with Judge Anderson you may choose one adjacent Undead figure to be affected by Enemy of Death. Immediately after attacking if the chosen figure has been destroyed or has only one Life remaining, you may destroy Judge Anderson and remove the chosen Undead figure from the game.

It could also be worded so that anytime an adjacent Undead figure is destroyed wou can destroy Anderson to remove the figure, though that restricts its use to just JD, Grundy, and GG. I like this version as it is possible to use it to some degree against any Undead figure.

I have considered dropping the power entirely. It fits theme but is a little niche. Any chance of allowing Anderson to have Telepathic Solidarity?
I know there was an anti-dual classed sentiment before, is that still the case?

Let me know.
I'd say change EoD to your suggestion there and keep everything else the same.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old January 13th, 2014, 12:21 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Thanks Smithy and L_O.
I like the self sacrifice aspect of the power as it fits the theme of the character. Plus she can use it to take out any Undead figure with one Life left.

I still would like her to be both a Judge and a Telepath but that is not a deal breaker for me as I already gave up on the idea once before. I just thought I would check to see if the temperature has changed on dual classed figures.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old January 13th, 2014, 06:17 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I like your Anderson, Tornado. The variation of Enemy of Death looks more fun than a mundane stat boost.

I believe Anderson should be both a Telepath & a Judge, as she belongs in both factions. I do understand that it makes for a clunky power, though I think it's worth it in this case.
Old January 13th, 2014, 06:24 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Thought I'd post this here as well as the Dredd'Verse workshop as more eyes see this thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
JUDGE FIRE

Undead
Unique Hero
Dark Judge
Pyromaniac
Medium 5

Life: 5

Move: 5
Range: 1
Attack: 5
Defense: 6

FIRE TRIDENT SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 2 Attack 5
Choose a figure to attack. YWhen attacking with Fire Trident Special Attack, you may choose one adjacent figure to also be affected by Fire Trident Special Attack. Roll attack dice once for all affected figures. REach figure rolls defense dice separately. Squad figures roll one less defense die against Fire Trident Special Attack. Figures with the Lava Resistant figuresspecial power are not affected by this sFire Trident Special aAttack.

LAVA RESISTANT

DIMENSIONAL TELEPORT
At the end of each round, if Judge Fire is on the battlefield and there are two or fewer Wound Markers on this card, you may place Judge Fire on any empty space on the battlefield. When Judge Fire is moved by Dimensional Teleport, he may not be placed adjacent to an opponent's figure and will not take any leaving engagement attacks.
A few wording edits here. As this is my nomination choice. He looks to be one of the simpler judges for you T, and I'd definitely like to see the Dark Judges get done
Old January 13th, 2014, 06:37 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think this would feel more thematic:

PRE-COG FLASH
After placing Order Markers at the start of a round, if at least one Order Marker is placed on this card, you may choose one opponent and view one unrevealed Order Marker on that opponent's card. After an opponent reveals a numbered Order Marker on the Army Card of a figure they control, and before a turn is taken with that figure, if it is the Order Marker you viewed at the start of the round, you may move Judge Anderson up to 5 spaces. When moving with Pre-cog Flash, Judge Anderson will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 13th, 2014, 09:48 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I wanted to revisit Mera's design since it was nominated by ZJ for the public design poll (speaking of which, since my Red Lantern Mera design was nominated as well, which one are people more interested in? I think having both in the poll would divide votes).

Spoiler Alert!

The release of Aquaman II throws a wrinkle into the "Love of Atlantis" special power, because Aquaman II is an Atlantean Warrior. I think disallowing Aquaman II from triggering Love of Atlantis is fine; Aquaman was unhinged and not much of a leader at that point in his career if I remember correctly. If we want to include Aquaman II, "or warrior" can be added to the Love of Atlantis power text.

Another thing I'd like to shift is adding 1 to Mera's life (from 4 to 5). She has alien physiology and isn't afraid to fight; she should be able to last for a while on the battlefield.

The combination of Tempest + Mera + Aquaman (I) seems pretty strong. Tempest can place water tiles, which power up Aquaman (I) & Mera. Mera gives a defense boost to all three Atlanteans. Mera then can use Hard Water to deal automatic wounds to enemy figures. I'm cool with Mera getting a higher point value but if that seems too powerful then Hard Water may need to be scaled back some (by raising the d20 roll, reducing the range, etc.)

Last edited by Arch-vile; January 14th, 2014 at 02:07 PM. Reason: upped life to 5
Old January 13th, 2014, 10:10 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I like her only working with Aquaman I. Aquaman II is really where he's gone rogue. Also, I believe Dolphin was his romantic entanglement in that era.

I also support her having 5 life. Good call.

I'm happy to see any Mera!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 13th, 2014, 10:50 PM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I'm happy to see any Mera!
I kinda fell in love with her character reading blackest night, btw somebody needs to make that movie happen!

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old January 14th, 2014, 06:28 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

DC:
The Question (Renee Montoya)
Spoiler Alert!

Marvel:
Yondu
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Arkham; November 24th, 2019 at 03:09 AM.
Old January 14th, 2014, 08:32 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggressive Sock View Post
Power Girl:

Spoiler Alert!

I really like the idea of the Solar Power Absorption being represented with a Krpytonian. So I figure, why not Power Girl? I figure for a cost of a turn, to absorb some more energy, effectively making her stronger, faster, tougher, and heal up a bit, it makes for a good representation for what it actually offers Kryptonians. By limiting it to the X, which no Kryptonians currently use, so it works out well, and helps you remember if you used the special this round. By allowing her to heal, it really makes her quite a threat.

I'm considering an alternate special instead of the Heat Vision. I like figures having something unique to offer their team/synergy, and the game overall. Though she's in need of a ranged attack, so I kept it for this version. With some discussing though, if the card ever gets made, I would consider maybe a Freeze Breath instead. Something to limit opponent's movement for the round. Maybe 2-3 spaces in a straight line, and all adjacent figures, with a 20-sided die roll, keeping them from moving for the round. It'd have to be a high die roll for something like that though. But I like the card the way it is now, I really dig the Solar Energy Absorption concept, so I'd like this design to get made eventually.

Thoughts and feedback?
The only potential issue I see here, is that if you reveal the X on her in turn 1, if you have all your OMs on her, as is, she could heal up to 3 wounds. Was that your intention? If so, this wording works better

SOLAR ENERGY ABSORPTION
Instead of moving and attacking with Power Girl, you may reveal the X Order Marker. For the rest of the round, Power Girl adds 1 to her Move, Attack, and Defense. After using this special this turn, you mayIn addition, if there is an X Order Marker revealed on this card, after taking a turn with Power girl, remove 1 Wound Marker from this Army Card.

Pasteability:
SOLAR ENERGY ABSORPTION
Instead of moving and attacking with Power Girl, you may reveal the X Order Marker. For the rest of the round, Power Girl adds 1 to her Move, Attack, and Defense. In addition, if there is an X Order Marker revealed on this card, after taking a turn with Power girl, remove 1 Wound Marker from this Army Card.
Old January 14th, 2014, 08:46 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy Winfred View Post
Since no one seemed to want to write him up entirely...

Batman (Detective)

Name - Batman
Secret Identity - Bruce Wayne

Human
Unique Hero
Detective
Driven

UTILITY BELT 3
At the start of the game, after Order Markers are placed and before initiative is rolled, you may place up to three Utility Equipment Glyphs of different types on this card. Batman can equip a Utility Equipment Glyph even if there are other Utility Equipment Glyphs on this card, up to a maximum of 3. Batman cannot lose these Equipment Glyphs by any means unless he is destroyed.*

WORLDS GREATEST DETECTIVE
Before taking a turn with Batman, you may may look at an opponent's Order Markers. After taking a turn with Batman, you may reveal an "X" Order Marker on this card to remove an Order Marker from an opponent's Army Card.

MASTER OF STEALTH
If Batman has not attacked this round and is not within 3 clear sight spaces of an enemy figure, or if he is currently occupying a shadow space, he may not be targeted by non-adjacent figures for attacks or special powers that require clear sight
[/spoiler]

I made the third special up to give him more of a defensive edge, and to reflect his shadow attacks, and him sneaking up on people, other than that, all the other powers have already been discussed.

Any comments?
World's Greatest Detective is overpowered - you're immediately viewing all an opponent's Order Markers, then making it so that your opponent is taking 2 turns to your 3. Also, Batman's not omniscient, he's just a good detective - it's a theme fail for him to get it right all the time. I'd suggest something more along the lines of this:

Gotham Detective

At the start of the round, before rolling for initiative, you may choose and opponent's Order Marker and guess "1", "2", "3" or "X". If you guess correctly, you may then view that Order Marker, you immediately win initiative, and until that Order Marker is revealed, any figure from the card the Order Marker was placed on defending against Batman and all figures with the Vigilante Sidekick power that you control roll one fewer defence die.

This would make him fallible, would allow him to use his knowledge agaist his opponents, and also work well against figures who rely on winning initiative to use their powers (i.e. Joker vI), which seems thematic for Batman. Really though, I'm not sure why we need another Batman.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old January 14th, 2014, 09:20 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

What happened to this one...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy Winfred View Post
So this is what we have:

Batman III

Human
Unique Hero
Strategist
Driven

Life - 4
Move - 6
Range - 1
Attack - 5
Defense - 5

JUSTICE LEAGUE TACTICIAN
After revealing an order marker on this card and taking a turn with Batman, you may reveal the X order marker and take a turn with a Champion figure you control or any figure you control with the Valiant or Fearless personality.

THE GREATEST DETECTIVE
Before taking a turn with Batman, you may may look at an opponent's Order Markers. After taking a turn with Batman, you may reveal an "X" Order Marker on this card to remove an Order Marker from an opponent's Army Card.

UTILITY BELT 3

-------------------------

I used this card ^ in a game, and it is super fun, It really adds a new aspect of Batman, and it fits him perfectly. The only suggestion I have is that we should expand the JLA power to encompass Scientists as well, which adds both Atom and The Flash (who I feel is a critical member of the team).

As for a figure, how does this one work?

It is a cool pose, and it is a relatively new figure so it should be pretty easy to find. It also has the intercom piece on his ear, which sort of look likes he is commanding a team of some sort.
Why did this fade away...I would love a Justice League version. This one may be too powerful but if he had some sort of Leadership/tactitian power that was more in line with Cyclops power so that you don't get a full turn with both Batman and Superman but more of an instead of moving or instead of attacking power.

JUSTICE LEAGUE TACTICIAN
After revealing an order marker on this card, instead of moving Batman, you may rearrange any unrevealed Order Markers on Army Cards you control that are in play and you may immediately move any other Champion figure you control or any figure you control with the Valiant or Fearless personality. If you do not attack with Batman this turn you may add 1 to the Attack and Defense to any figure you control within 6 clear sight spaces of Batman.

To me this sort of thematically shows off his planning and research in a tactical way. Keep Utility Belt 3 and maybe something else like Batman Armor (1 auto shield)

Or just captain America him and give him 5 Justice League Markers so you can add Flash and Atom

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Last edited by japes; January 14th, 2014 at 09:26 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy