Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old July 7th, 2007, 05:44 PM

GForce3062 has disabled reputation
Come join the Hangout!

Some of you may be wondering what the 'Hangout' is because you have heard of it somewhere from someone. Well the Hangout is a place where kids/teenagers can hangout and post or talk about anything they want without those stuffy old farts ruining the thread by saying it's SPAM, or by getting on your case because you spelled a word wrong. If you're interested in joining the Hangout(and are or under 17) just PM any admin saying you're under 17 and that you wanna be part of the Hangout and they'll grant you permission into the Hangout. After they've PMed you back, you can enter! To find it, just scroll down to the bottom(underneath of the 'General' section) and click on it and BAM! you got the ultimate kid's dream.
Old July 7th, 2007, 06:15 PM
Meesa sooo smilen to see'en yousa

Menchy is surprisingly tart
Oh no. Don't let Jonny139 see this. But on a more serious note, the hangout is a great place. Come on in.

"Somewhere over the rainbow, there's another rainbow." ~Tobias Funke, Arrested Development
Old July 7th, 2007, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menchy
Oh no. Don't let Jonny139 see this. But on a more serious note, the hangout is a great place. Come on in.
Don't worry, nether's got my back(I think) because johnny139 posted in here but it got deleted. I'm sure it was nether but it could have been someone else. Thank you kind stranger! :P

But yeah, on a serious note, the Hangout is a great place and once we get the place swarming with people(right now we have 40 members) it'll be a total blast!
Old July 7th, 2007, 06:20 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old July 7th, 2007, 06:43 PM

player_of_volleyball Woo who?
or you can contact me. I am the mod of that hangout. I have come up wit a few idead we can do in there. If i see you are under 18 i will add you right then and there

Yes, finally new and better elves to improve my already thick ranks of elves.

Elves shall prevail!
Old July 7th, 2007, 07:07 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by GForce3062
Quote:
Don't worry, nether's got my back(I think) because johnny139 posted in here but it got deleted. I'm sure it was nether but it could have been someone else. Thank you kind stranger! :P

But yeah, on a serious note, the Hangout is a great place and once we get the place swarming with people(right now we have 40 members) it'll be a total blast!
Wow, I didn't know you guys had 40 members. That's cool.
Old July 7th, 2007, 07:17 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Quote:

It wasn't me. I was eating out to dinner eating a nice juicy New York Strip. Mmmmm.
Old July 7th, 2007, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit
Quote:
Quote:

It wasn't me. I was eating out to dinner eating a nice juicy New York Strip. Mmmmm.
Oh, well whoever it was Thank You!
Old July 7th, 2007, 10:10 PM
has been BANNED

The Super Atheist is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I am 15. If you do not let me in i will send krug!
Old July 7th, 2007, 10:34 PM

dragonfire has disabled reputation
Everyone 17- is invited. Join away!

I have made maybe 3 of these threads. A certain Johnny139 keeps vadalising them. I will ask him on AIM to stop.

My Signature
Old July 7th, 2007, 10:36 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Super Atheist
I am 15. If you do not let me in i will send krug!
done!

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old July 7th, 2007, 10:49 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun
Cool! I'll join! :P

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General