Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Notices

Old May 13th, 2014, 02:56 AM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: X Minus 2 Customs Card Printer

New version just deployed. Click here to see it. (It is at the same web address as before.) Changes include:
  1. Valhalla Customs Added - All C3V/SoV cards are now available!
  2. Better Image Loading - Cards can now be queued up to load rather than only selectable one at a time. Just click on another card while the previous one is loading and it gets queued.
  3. Preview Size Option - You can now change how big the card images show up while on screen. See the option for this near the bottom of the sidebar.
  4. Basic Support for 2-sided Prints - The 3 card-per-page zig-zag is flipped every other page to allow for a basic way to do 2-sided prints. This happens automatically. (See post 37 for details on how you would use this to do 2-sided prints). I haven't verified yet that I am positioning the front and back images exactly correctly, so as of right now, do not rely on this feature. It won't take long to check (and correct if necessary), but I just haven't yet.
  5. Minor Visual Improvements - including a "loading card" graphic and better indication of how to remove cards after you've added them.
Don't forget--if you want your customs added, let me know. You do not have to be a big customs group to get some love here; you just have to get your card images to me in a particular format.

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK

Last edited by Xorlof; May 13th, 2014 at 07:20 AM.
Old May 13th, 2014, 07:44 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Wow Xorlof this is awesome! If you weren't an Admin, and I was one, I'd plus rep you again...repeatedly.
Old May 13th, 2014, 08:38 AM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun

Awesomesauce! I like the spinning-card loading throbber.
Old May 13th, 2014, 02:31 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorlof View Post
Don't forget--if you want your customs added, let me know. You do not have to be a big customs group to get some love here; you just have to get your card images to me in a particular format.
I don't know if you took a look at my french version (picasa)... but Do I have to change something so that you can add them ? (transparency, png... I don't know)

EDIT : I just tried a preview in the new version (with firefox), I'm having important troubles...
When I choose 3/page I have only 2/page and the part of the first card is under the other one. (I've switched of the auto-scale and marges, and it is in
When I choose 2/page, I have only on card per page and it is cut off by the edges of the page.
In both cases, the images are not on the center of the page...

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.

Last edited by DanieLoche; May 13th, 2014 at 02:43 PM.
Old May 13th, 2014, 04:29 PM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IshMEL View Post
Awesomesauce! I like the spinning-card loading throbber.
Yeah, I don't know why, but I'm more proud of that little detail than I should be. It's fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanieLoche View Post
Quote:
I don't know if you took a look at my french version (picasa)... but Do I have to change something so that you can add them ? (transparency, png... I don't know)
Sorry--I didn't go back and recheck after you fixed the links, but have now. You've got a lot out there! Your hunch is right--to make it easiest for me, it would be great if all of the images were 300dpi PNGs with transparent backgrounds around the cards. Your customs appear to be 300dpi, but not everything is.

EVERYONE (not just Daniel). If you want to get your cards added, just create a new row for each card on this webpage. I put several samples there you can follow. Card images must be clear and must be 300dpi. The background does *not* have to be transparent, but if it is I will be able to add your cards to the app sooner. Once you've added cards to the spreadsheet, PM me to let me know so I can process them.

The "tags" on that web page is to support the upcoming feature that allows people to search for cards. You can make the tags as basic or as detailed as you want. The Incendiborgs could have had an empty tags area or have a big 'ole fancy list like this: "valkrill, wave15, advanced, 3unitsquad, soulborg, uniquesquad, marauders, relentless, size6large, life1, move4, range6, attack3, defense4, points180, redundantsystems, flamethrowerspecialattack, specialattack, alphaprime" which would allow for lots of searching options. That's probably overkill at this point, but I do like overkill sometimes! (For French cards, I do request you do have the English word "french" as one of the tags).

EDIT: I will check in on the Firefox issue.

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK

Last edited by Xorlof; May 13th, 2014 at 05:05 PM.
Old May 18th, 2014, 11:46 PM

Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: X Minus 2 Customs Card Printer -- NOW WITH C3V/SoV!

I wasn't able to find the C3G Morbius card. It seems to be missing. Other than that it looks great and I should be using it soon.
Old May 19th, 2014, 12:42 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toogwick_tuk View Post
I wasn't able to find the C3G Morbius card. It seems to be missing. Other than that it looks great and I should be using it soon.
Fixed .
Old May 19th, 2014, 02:30 AM

Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
The "tags" on that web page is to support the upcoming feature that allows people to search for cards. You can make the tags as basic or as detailed as you want. The Incendiborgs could have had an empty tags area or have a big 'ole fancy list like this: "valkrill, wave15, advanced, 3unitsquad, soulborg, uniquesquad, marauders, relentless, size6large, life1, move4, range6, attack3, defense4, points180, redundantsystems, flamethrowerspecialattack, specialattack, alphaprime" which would allow for lots of searching options. That's probably overkill at this point, but I do like overkill sometimes!
You should probably give some standart for tags, or we'll probably end with some size6large, sizeLarge6, Size6Large, and so on...
Or you could add more column for the stats of the card (move, range, attack, defense, point, life, number of figures, ...), and either put them in your database, or make them into tags yourself (of course automatically by some processing), so you'll be sure the format is alway the same.
Old June 3rd, 2014, 01:43 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

I'm getting this during "3 per page" print preview:

Then the next page only shows 1 card. Don't know if it's just me, but figured I'd say something here. I did a print preview of just 2 cards first then went to the 3 card preview so I don't know if that has anything to do with it.
Old June 3rd, 2014, 02:03 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

The astute reader will notice that HoSS cards will soon be available in the X-2 card printer
Old June 3rd, 2014, 03:29 PM
Super Smurfy

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
I'm getting this during "3 per page" print preview:

Then the next page only shows 1 card. Don't know if it's just me, but figured I'd say something here. I did a print preview of just 2 cards first then went to the 3 card preview so I don't know if that has anything to do with it.
Thanks for the report. The screenshot is very helpful, not only because it lets me see what's happening, but it also let me know your browser and OS. I'll dig into the X Minus 2 code tomorrow night and see what I can find.

Old June 3rd, 2014, 03:39 PM
Super Smurfy

Quote:
EVERYONE (not just Daniel). If you want to get your cards added, just create a new row for each card on this webpage. I put several samples there you can follow. Card images must be clear and must be 300dpi. The background does *not* have to be transparent, but if it is I will be able to add your cards to the app sooner. Once you've added cards to the spreadsheet, PM me to let me know so I can process them.

The "tags" on that web page is to support the upcoming feature that allows people to search for cards. You can make the tags as basic or as detailed as you want. The Incendiborgs could have had an empty tags area or have a big 'ole fancy list like this: "valkrill, wave15, advanced, 3unitsquad, soulborg, uniquesquad, marauders, relentless, size6large, life1, move4, range6, attack3, defense4, points180, redundantsystems, flamethrowerspecialattack, specialattack, alphaprime" which would allow for lots of searching options. That's probably overkill at this point, but I do like overkill sometimes! (For French cards, I do request you do have the English word "french" as one of the tags).
Just quoting the above to remind everyone that the functionality to add your own customs to this program exists. I can see that the printing app is getting a good amount of use, so I'm a bit surprised no individuals have taken me up on the offer to add their cards. (Although as HS2010 leaked in his screenshot, at least one other group will be added. )

If there is a customs creator that has considered adding their cards, but didn't for a reason that I might be able to change, please let me know, and I'll see what I can do. I'm really hoping to knock down barriers for customs card use.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software