Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old December 8th, 2011, 09:34 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
The Gene Chronicles

Here is my new fan fic, instead of bios, it will be a running story that I will hopefully add to at least once a week. I came up with the idea when I read a news story the other day. Enjoy!!!

Spoiler Alert!

To give you an idea, here is an image of a Kentrosaurus:

Last edited by Fi Skirata; December 12th, 2011 at 12:30 PM.
Old December 8th, 2011, 10:28 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!
Re: The Missing Bios

Great writing, but the Repulsors fight for Jandar.
Old December 8th, 2011, 10:49 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
the Repulsors fight for Jandar.
Woops. I will fix that quickly, thanks for pointing that out.
Old December 8th, 2011, 11:04 PM

Dwarvenwarrior123 is surprisingly tart

cool their is another thread similar thread but with fanfics everyone writes differently
link here

Old December 9th, 2011, 01:09 AM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Someone has already made unofficial bios. I can't think where it is, but there is a thread exactly like this elsewhere.
Old December 9th, 2011, 09:50 AM

I knew I should have done a search, oh well. I might use this thread for a different fic then, seeing as this topic has been done before. This time I will use the search button first.
Old December 9th, 2011, 03:08 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Or, y'know, pursue what you think the bios should be like. Just sayin'.
Old December 9th, 2011, 05:03 PM

Re: The Gene Chronicles

I have updated the front with the new story, I had not realized that their were already three other thread for the bios. Hope you enjoy.
Old December 9th, 2011, 05:12 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Ah, an intriguing story. Might want to run it through word or something first to double check grammar, but still, pretty good. Not many people write from the first person, and I don't think I have ever tried. The person who can is definitely a good writer. Keep up the good work! Also, is this HeroScape? Is it going to tie in later, or is it not related?
EDIT: Unoffical Bios found it. Thanks, lefton4ya.
Edit for aspiring authors: This comment was written before I knew why anyone writes in the first person. Writing in the first person helps establish the protagonist's thoughts, and provides his reactions to the events of the novel. It makes the protagonist care about what is going on. This is a great thing to incorporate into character development, as it makes the protagonist more, for lack of a better word, 'likeable.' Writing in the first person is a great way for new authors to fix their characters without even really trying. (Do not rely on it alone, though. The reader still has to want to read about the protagonist.)

Last edited by TGRF; December 18th, 2013 at 06:51 PM.
Old December 10th, 2011, 05:26 PM

Thanks for the compliments TGRF! In answer to your question, no, I do not believe I will end up incorporating it into Valhalla. Here is the next installment:
Spoiler Alert!
Old December 12th, 2011, 11:11 AM

Sorry for the short chapters, but I am not to good at setting things up, but I do well when the action starts, which will begin here in Chapter 3.

Spoiler Alert!

A picture of a Herrerasaur:

Last edited by Fi Skirata; December 12th, 2011 at 12:30 PM.
Old December 13th, 2011, 09:54 PM

Due to an upcoming test in Physics and Spanish, I don't believe I will have the next chapter up for a little while. Also, does putting up the pictures of the different dinosaurs help as I introduce them? Our is it kind of monotonous?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction