Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion
Competitive Armies Discussion Discuss, critique, and build ideas for tournament-caliber armies.

Old August 3rd, 2007, 05:21 PM

jedi_dan has disabled reputation
Looking for team addition.

I recently created a team that had the Roman Legionares(is that correct spelling?), and the Nakita Agents. What I do is set up the Romans in a block for the defense, then put Nakitas around them for the smoke screen. This usually works well with just abot any other chars. that I throw in there, however I need something more solid to use. So if you have any ideas I would love to know them.
Old August 3rd, 2007, 05:29 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Sounds like a good core. I'd strongly recommend Marcus to speed up and boost the Legion - the bonding is just gravy. Since you do have Warlord bonding though, you might consider NeGokSa as well for a mere 90 points. The only thing I don't see is a unit with some real punch. I like Drake or Carr, but Crixus is also a nice choice. Thinking 500 points...

Nakitas 120
Marcus 100
Romansx2? 100
NeGokSa 90
Crixus 90

~Aldin, Bonded

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old August 3rd, 2007, 07:57 PM

SoulfulKillingMachine has disabled reputation
EDIT: I can't count.

I posted this literally a second ago! Give me a chance!
Old August 3rd, 2007, 07:58 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Looks good, Aldin. I'd suggest Me-Burq-Sa over NGS, though, for more ranged support. This also frees up 40 points, which, with Crixus' 90, gives you 130 to work with. Hmm, let me think of something to do with that...

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old August 4th, 2007, 02:37 AM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade
Looks good, Aldin. I'd suggest Me-Burq-Sa over NGS, though, for more ranged support. This also frees up 40 points, which, with Crixus' 90, gives you 130 to work with. Hmm, let me think of something to do with that...
Kaemon Awa and Isamu, possibly. Kozuke and Guilty, potentially. I'm curious what you like at that price point for a heavy hitter.

~Aldin, who also considered Ninjas and Guilty

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion