Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old April 10th, 2009, 03:15 AM

JediKaltax is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Tundra in Vancoouver

Toys'r'us in Langley has 6 tundra sets, I hid them as best I could behind the rest of the heroscape but unfortunately money is tight and I couldn't pick any up, hopefully on payday.
Old April 10th, 2009, 03:25 AM

Palmer knows what's in an order marker Palmer knows what's in an order marker Palmer knows what's in an order marker
Re: Tundra in Vancoouver

Priced at?

"WITNESS ME!"
Thorgrim rides the Fury Road, all shiny and chrome
in the Volcarren Wasteland
Old April 10th, 2009, 04:09 AM

ummm, retail, being $29.99
Old April 10th, 2009, 11:52 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Too far to drive or I would.
Old April 13th, 2009, 01:54 PM

Troubleman23 has disabled reputation

Someone want to pick me one up and I'll buy it from you? I unfortunately am not lucky enough to have any Tundra Sets.

If you are interested in winning free stuff, please PM me, no joke, you know you want to!
Old April 13th, 2009, 03:13 PM

Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness

DOH!! I was hoping to keep that on the down low until i need to get some cash also.

lol.

Last edited by Toad Rocket; April 13th, 2009 at 04:28 PM.
Old April 13th, 2009, 04:22 PM
has been BANNED

themaster Woo who?

Do you now if this is also in Vancouver.

Last edited by themaster; April 13th, 2009 at 10:45 PM.
Old April 13th, 2009, 04:36 PM

Biggie is surprisingly tart

I am a resident of Langley B.C. If I see Tundra, I will do my best for fellow 'scapers.

It's just a "game"?
Old April 13th, 2009, 04:51 PM

Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I will be heading there tonight. There better be on left!!

please oh please.
Old April 13th, 2009, 07:50 PM
has been BANNED

themaster Woo who?

Thanks. I'm going on a vaction there in a little while I will do my best to convince my parents to allow me to buy one of them.

Last edited by themaster; April 13th, 2009 at 10:44 PM.
Old April 14th, 2009, 10:33 AM

All right. I will give a heads up on the status of the tundra sets.

I was there yesterday (monday april 13th) and put one tundra set on hold for myself so i can get it on payday. I will have to save it and use it for a kids b-day present in the summer.

Anyway, for those who are interested I counted FIVE tundra sets left. They are very well hidden so the average consumer will not see it. Unless a staff member cleans it up and re-displays them. So if you are in the area and go looking, the tundra sets will be behind the road sets. Just dig around in the heroscape section and you should be able to find them while they remain in stock.

Go luck, and good shopping!
Old April 14th, 2009, 12:29 PM

I'm there at least 3 times a week on my way to work and I plan to keep them hidden so only those of us in the know know that they are there

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales