Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Notices

Old May 10th, 2007, 03:59 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer
I guess we know who is going to be in the next 5ive! (eh, markwars?)
This thread is definitely on the radar. This week's 5ive got bumped by the big announcements and will be up next Monday. The Monday after that though....
Old May 10th, 2007, 05:16 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer
I guess we know who is going to be in the next 5ive! (eh, markwars?)
This thread is definitely on the radar. This week's 5ive got bumped by the big announcements and will be up next Monday. The Monday after that though....
I hope those announcements are not stats and synergies for upcoming waves because I am not looking forward to redoing Utgar

WHAT AM I SAYING???!!!! actually I hope those announcements are details of new waves...whew, almost had to turn in my nerd card

-Ryougabot

Find out who works with whom
Old May 10th, 2007, 05:49 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I wish I could dash your spirit with that kind of news, but sadly I can not.
Old May 11th, 2007, 11:27 AM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun

It is Finished...

I think that Vydar is the most ascetically pleasing group.

I am going to take a break from this for a couple of days and then I will work on the pdf for the downloads section.

Please look over the charts for any errors because once I upload it, it takes an act of congress to make any changes to the downloads.

Then I will start on the poster (should be easy)

Happy Friday

-Ryougabot

Old May 11th, 2007, 12:22 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

Three cheers to you sir!

Old May 11th, 2007, 12:32 PM

ChaosChild has disabled reputation
Ullar's is missing Khosumet's attack boost to relentless figs (Armocs,Venocs, and Mittens).

Kumiko is not impressed with your sculpt, either.
Old May 11th, 2007, 01:34 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosChild
Ullar's is missing Khosumet's attack boost to relentless figs (Armocs,Venocs, and Mittens).
Corrected and updated

-Ryougabot

Old May 11th, 2007, 05:10 PM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Great charts - easy to interpret!
Only one thing is niggling at me. I don't have the card to hand but you have Marcus giving Drake attack/movement boosts but isn't Drake Classed as Human champion not Human Soldier? Sorry if i am wrong.
Old May 11th, 2007, 05:17 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jandars_Hope
Only one thing is niggling at me. I don't have the card to hand but you have Marcus giving Drake attack/movement boosts but isn't Drake Classed as Human champion not Human Soldier? Sorry if i am wrong.
Nope, he's a soldier. It's awesome. That one extra space works wonders in Castle Seiges.
Old May 11th, 2007, 05:25 PM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jandars_Hope
Nope, he's a soldier. It's awesome. That one extra space works wonders in Castle Seiges.
Thanks for mopping that mess up Johhny
Old May 16th, 2007, 11:25 AM
Insanity of Cohesion

added the pdf of all charts

-Ryougabot

Old May 16th, 2007, 11:28 AM
Mintiest of the Minty

And now it's on my hard drive. Thanks a million!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units