Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old March 16th, 2021, 11:55 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Burnout - Alternate Format

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1998 View Post
Are any of these maps (or any burnout maps for that matter) available for online 'scape? I was looking for them in the maps and figures google doc but couldn't find any.

Thanks!
Not yet. I’ll have to get around to it

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old July 24th, 2022, 02:59 PM

Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Have you tried any games, where instead of picking your army order beforehand, you only pick which army goes first? When you lose your first army, then you would pick which one goes second, so the currently losing player could pick which of their two remaining armies are the better counter?

OG Heroscape collection completed on 6/21/2016!

The new collection begins...again...hopefully...at some point...maybe...CMON Renegade!
Old July 24th, 2022, 03:02 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garenex View Post
Have you tried any games, where instead of picking your army order beforehand, you only pick which army goes first? When you lose your first army, then you would pick which one goes second, so the currently losing player could pick which of their two remaining armies are the better counter?
Nope, not yet…though I could see that working. The only reason I made it pre-determined was to avoid analysis paralysis and time spent evaluating matchups. Getting 3 games in even with small armies sometimes is tough, so just moving on and setting up the next army seemed to keep things moving along.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old March 8th, 2023, 04:22 AM

Joecrazy3193 is surprisingly tart

I’ve been eyeing this game type for awhile and If like to try to spin this and play it with a heroes only VS Squads Only version.

I'm Not Crazy I'm Joecrazy

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions