Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 5th, 2018, 06:37 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Yellow Lantern (Hank Henshaw) - Public Playt

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Nihilistic should be the personality (adjective instead of noun).

yea
So glad to see someone else say that... can I formally propose an update this across the board? These guys may be genocidal maniacs, but they don't have to gut the English language as well.

~Lazy Orang, in full English-teacher's-daughter mode.
Looking back, it was done incorrectly to match Hasbro's Thanos. However, there isn't anything that says we MUST be incorrect just for the sake of repeating history.
Precisely. Just because Hasbro screwed up the precedent doesn't mean we have to keep doing it.

I'm in no rush to get the actual card updates done, I'd just like this decided so we know that we will do it and any future cards use the adjective consistently.
Feel free to post here and if I get a chance I'll update them. Just give a list of all figures needing updated. May take some time but they will eventually get done...
I'll get around to it at some point. I... don't actually know what the full list is. I know some obvious examples, such as Thanos, Comedian, Annihilus and Cyborg Superman, but I don't know beyond that.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 5th, 2018, 06:38 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

yea
So glad to see someone else say that... can I formally propose an update this across the board? These guys may be genocidal maniacs, but they don't have to gut the English language as well.

Looking back, it was done incorrectly to match Hasbro's Thanos. However, there isn't anything that says we MUST be incorrect just for the sake of repeating history.
Precisely. Just because Hasbro screwed up the precedent doesn't mean we have to keep doing it.

I'm in no rush to get the actual card updates done, I'd just like this decided so we know that we will do it and any future cards use the adjective consistently.
Feel free to post here and if I get a chance I'll update them. Just give a list of all figures needing updated. May take some time but they will eventually get done...
I'll get around to it at some point. I... don't actually know what the full list is. I know some obvious examples, such as Thanos, Comedian, Annihilus and Cyborg Superman, but I don't know beyond that.
Pop open the Sortable Index and sort by personality. Easiest way to look for figures with X class or Y personality.
Old March 5th, 2018, 06:40 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

yea

Pop open the Sortable Index and sort by personality. Easiest way to look for figures with X class or Y personality.
Where is that? I assumed that stopped being updated years ago.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 5th, 2018, 06:43 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Where is that? I assumed that stopped being updated years ago.
I did an updated version not that long ago. Link's right in my signature.
Old March 5th, 2018, 07:24 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Yep, that's all of them.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old March 5th, 2018, 07:25 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Quote:
Yep, that's all of them.
Well... that was easy.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 12th, 2018, 02:02 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

This passes on time.

I'm thinking we keep this in-house for the eventual Lantern wave we were discussing. Since that's a bit further out, no real rush priority wise. So just hit him when you can.
Old April 9th, 2018, 11:53 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

For some reason the @ feature didn't notify me about this vote. I would have abstained as well though since this is the first time I'm even looking at the thread. We should consider having an 'in house' testing list posted up somewhere we can all check from time to time to see what needs testing that is not on the public list. I know I forgot all about Black Bolt for quite a while before remembering we needed to wrap him up.
Old April 9th, 2018, 12:02 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I do have a question about theme though. If he transfers his conscientiousness to another android or cyborg, why/how does the Kryptonian DNA (ie biology) come with him?
Old April 11th, 2018, 03:16 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
For some reason the @ feature didn't notify me about this vote. I would have abstained as well though since this is the first time I'm even looking at the thread. We should consider having an 'in house' testing list posted up somewhere we can all check from time to time to see what needs testing that is not on the public list. I know I forgot all about Black Bolt for quite a while before remembering we needed to wrap him up.
Is there no thread with current/active threads in the OP? We used to have that when I was active around here.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 11th, 2018, 03:25 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
I do have a question about theme though. If he transfers his conscientiousness to another android or cyborg, why/how does the Kryptonian DNA (ie biology) come with him?
Might be best to just drop that power and raise the Defense by 1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old April 11th, 2018, 03:37 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Quote:
Might be best to just drop that power and raise the Defense by 1.
The same way ULTRON's Adamantium structure comes with him when he transfers into a Mechanical Construct - game, not a simulation.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library