Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Notices

Old January 2nd, 2016, 10:57 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Re: Where can i buy heroscape custom bases?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonesaw View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syang89 View Post
Awesome! Ill look into that. Also do you know if yodajunkie is still selling on his website? Thanks!
I purchased some bases from yodajunkie a few months ago. I believe he is still in business. I would suggest e-mailing him yodajunkiedesigns@yahoo.com

I buy round bases from Impact Miniatures. They sell 30mm and 40mm bases and stickers. The bases come in black, so you would need to paint them if you want to look more like official Scape bases.
Well, I have run into a problem with Yoda this last order. I used to buy a lot of his stuff from eBay, then had success from his own web site a couple times. I just recently put in an order of almost 50 dollars worth of stuff, including a large variety of bases (which I am desperate for). He said he was moving and it might take a little longer than a week to ship the stuff out. Great communication...until I paid. Now its going on a month and I haven't heard from him after multiple emails asking for an update. I can only wait so long, so I will probably end up filing a claim. I can't imagine that he hasn't had access to email for all this time. Needless to say, I'm pretty angry.

Anyway...there is nothing on eBay for Heroscape bases. I need about 30 of them and I don't really want to have to try and buy RoTV uniques to get them.

For those who have used Impact!, does anybody know which exact base is closest to the Heroscape ones from this page?

http://impactminiatures.com/index.php?option=basing

I appreciate any help.
The 30mm black plastic are roughly the same size as the small single base. The 40mm black plastic are roughly the same size as the large single base.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old January 3rd, 2016, 12:02 AM

Bonesaw knows what's in an order marker Bonesaw knows what's in an order marker

Wow...that was fast. Thanks.

I put in my order with Impact! just now. We will see what happens with Yoda.

Also, from another thread, I will be looking out for the spray paint. When I am all done, I will post some results.

On a side note, mac, since you have experience with this, do you know if the stickers from Impact stick well to their bases, even after being painted? Otherwise, I guess I can just reinforce the stickers with crazy glue...

Old January 3rd, 2016, 01:34 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonesaw View Post
Wow...that was fast. Thanks.

I put in my order with Impact! just now. We will see what happens with Yoda.

Also, from another thread, I will be looking out for the spray paint. When I am all done, I will post some results.

On a side note, mac, since you have experience with this, do you know if the stickers from Impact stick well to their bases, even after being painted? Otherwise, I guess I can just reinforce the stickers with crazy glue...
The stickers from Impact have been great. I have no issues or complaints with them at all.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old January 4th, 2016, 04:18 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Impact is great, Thats the only place I buy bases from anymore really.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old November 16th, 2016, 07:46 AM

chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Well crap, he's closed his website, and I have no way of contacting him I'll have to do a chargeback =/ So sad, used to buy from him all the time.
Old November 20th, 2016, 04:52 PM

chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Which site still sells peanut bases?
Old November 25th, 2016, 11:40 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoserver View Post
Well crap, he's closed his website, and I have no way of contacting him I'll have to do a chargeback =/ So sad, used to buy from him all the time.
Yodajunkie, or ImpactMiniatures?
Old November 26th, 2016, 02:47 AM

Yoda- BUT, I actually just got the bases from him despite his site being down. However he sent me print outs of the double based stickers. By that I mean, he just printed the image of the sticker but they arent actually stickers lol. Any idea how I can contact him with his site down?
Old June 18th, 2017, 11:31 PM

darius23__14 knows what's in an order marker darius23__14 knows what's in an order marker

I just want to say that Yodajunkie is still one of the best places to go to get custom bases. He sent the shipment out on Monday and I got my bases on Wednesday! they go for $0.50 for a regular base... the only other competitor is the guy over at RPG locker who has like 150 cannibalized bases at $0.40 for a regular base with wholes and maybe torn stickers.
Sorry to necro a thread but I just thought I would comment about my recent transaction with yodajunkie as this thread was the first result when I google searched custom heroscape bases and the last few comments make it seem like yodajunkie is either unreliable or out of business. I guess for those who regularly buy from him you already know that he is still in business but hopefully this post helps any future would be customers.
Old June 18th, 2017, 11:37 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Yeah he's still going...I bought from him recently.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online