Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 20th, 2020, 01:41 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of N'Garai (Vote for Initial Summoning)

Alright, I added the Tormentor Synergies link to the OP and updated the SP to 45 points and spelled out Superstrength.

I propose we move to Initial Playtesting!
Old February 20th, 2020, 02:04 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

yea
Old February 20th, 2020, 02:14 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

yea
Old February 20th, 2020, 02:15 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Yea

Do I need a salt circle or candles or something?
Old February 20th, 2020, 02:33 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

A blood sacrifice perhaps.
Yea
Old February 20th, 2020, 02:53 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I'm pretty squeamish. Will ketchup work?
Old February 20th, 2020, 03:04 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
I'm pretty squeamish. Will ketchup work?
Goat's blood is acceptable.

This passes! I'll try and hit this this weekend sometime.
Old February 20th, 2020, 04:31 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

yea

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 22nd, 2020, 12:27 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of N'Garai (Initial Summoning)

Haven't posted here yet, but no issues. Looking forward to see how they play. Only real thought now is that I'd swap the second and third powers, since "turn order" puts them destroying a figure after attacking.
Old February 24th, 2020, 02:17 AM
Now moves with Flying.

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT N'GARAI

Version tested:
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
- Does it pass, Yes or No? Yes
- What should be the unit's point value? 45-60?
- Give a brief overview. This was a brutal match but the win had more to do with how hard it is to Wound and keep wounds on Trigon but each power was used, useful, and impactful. Can't ask for more.
Map: City Park
Units: 10xN'Garai, Trigon, Headpool, 1xInfiltrator (1,200) Vs. Martian Manhunter I, Batman I, Robin (Damian), Black Canary, Green Arrow (Oliver), Red Arrow, Oracle (1,200)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
- What should be the unit's point value? 45-55?
- Give a brief overview. This game was intense. It seemed like it was going to go the Slasher/Tormentor way and then it switched to the Fan 4 and then it seemed the Slasher/Tormentors would make a comeback but the Fan 4 drove the victory home.
Units: 6xN'Garai, Pinhead, Jason, Michael, Chucky (1,000) Vs Fan 4
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test

- What should be the unit's point value? 45?
- Give a brief overview. This seemed to be somewhat stacked against the Turtles till the Turtles got into range and got a couple good Turtle Power turns and would have likely had the win a turn sooner but Raph got all Self Important.
Units: 5xN'Garai, N'Astirh, Mach I (700) Vs TMNT
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: I like them a lot. They played pretty much exactly how I hoped they would. They definitely need some bonding to be really effective but are potent enough. Points seem to be in a good place for testing.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: They are great for taking out hard to wound figures. I think what would work really well with them is using a few of them to weaken hard to wound figures early game and saving the rest for cleanup late game as they really like going up against figures with only 1 or 2 life remaining as they can bypass most defense powers with their Poison Tipped Claws. Ultimately, I think this was a win in a big way. I feel we just need more data to solidify their cost at this point.

Last edited by Karat; February 24th, 2020 at 10:38 AM.
Old February 24th, 2020, 04:29 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Can you specify at what price point they were tested at in each game? I don't feel like doing all the math.
Old February 24th, 2020, 10:27 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Can you specify at what price point they were tested at in each game? I don't feel like doing all the math.
I always test at the SP price unless otherwise notated. In this case it was 45 points.

I usually build all of my armies in advance and don't readjust unless something is drastically wrong or isn't feeling right. Then I comment here and discuss changes and then I readjust my armies. Otherwise I simply note whether or not the unit felt like it was in the right price zone. I feel like it takes at least 3 to get that kind of a feel on a unit (because of flukes and Lady Luck) unless something isn't playing right.

{Edit} Oh and that's my bad for forgetting my own trend of including a copy of the version I tested with the playtest sheet

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library