Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old December 11th, 2019, 11:49 PM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Utah Monthlies 2019

So I'm back......... What did I miss?

H E R O S C A P E
Old December 11th, 2019, 11:56 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaperedude View Post
DUUUUUUUUUUUDE!!!!!! HE'S ALIVE!!!!!

haha, oh the things to tell you...well, a lot. Just, a lot haha. Start by checking out all the new releases from the SoV/C3V...that might make you all giddy and excited inside. That, and you could look at all the Utah standings/formats from the past couple years and see who's been winning since you've been gone.

EDIT: Oh, and we're holding a tournament in your honor this weekend...so you better be there.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old December 12th, 2019, 12:14 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Ah, good to see you back Mr. Scaperedude. Wasting no time, I see. Very commendable.

Where to start? Whilst you were gone these past two years, naturally we had a wide range of events. For one, I regret to inform you that you are no longer the #2 Monthly player as far as tournament wins goes. You are instead tied for 4th with newcomer @BodaciousBlood , with whom I think you will get along very well. As you might expect, our #1 player is still @The Dewk , even with him having moved for a few months and coming irregularly after that. He's just that good. We have a lot of new players as well who you will meet -- they're all really good, and the play has leveled up a bit, as they say, so watch your back this Saturday.

On the note of the monthlies, it may interest you to note that Stingers are no longer the #1 played unit. That disgrace honor is now held by Krav Maga, followed closely by Isamu. threwupinmymouthalittle

As the illustrious @Sir Heroscape (#3) noted, there have been some various custom releases since your departure. Of course, you know where to find those, I trust, but by way of introduction some of the notable newcomers are Gothlok, a flagbearer for Valkrill; the Monks Chen Tang, Zhen Yuan, Yi Feng, and Master Lao Xin; Boreos the large Air Elemental and Avernus the honking huge Fire Elemental; and, of course, SoV inductees from our resident 'Scapers: @The Dewk 's Bol, @Leaf_It 's Maltis Tez, and @Sir Heroscape 's Tetraites. Kha by @kolakoski is another recent inductee whom I feel you would enjoy -- he's one of my personal favorites.

Let's see, other developments of note... Sir Hersocape is now a full-fledged member of the C3V program as a Lead Playtester. Leafy_Boy is currently a Public Access Member in same program. @Flash_19 is an incredible map maker with tons of gems in his thread, including two that were used this year at GenCon. Speaking of GenCon, if you're a follower of Heroscape (which I know you are) there is a new Heroscape podcast called Casters of Valhalla which would interest you, featuring some top GenCon players discussing the game and how to, as the young ones say, "git gud."

In non-Scape news, Marvel rocked the world with its Avengers shenanigans, Star Wars is more divisive than politics, and My Hero Academia is nuts and stay away from all the spoilers but holy cow you've got to get on that stuff as quickly as you can man because season 4 is going right now so you still need to get all that season 3 goodness so you can catch up on what's happening but man Wild Wild Pussycats and revelry in the dark are my favorite things and just do it now now now.

That's a general overview of things during your absence, good sir. Take your time getting accustomed, and, of course,

Spoiler Alert!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; December 12th, 2019 at 12:30 AM. Reason: also, turns out superfrog is just three frogs in a trench coat...
Old December 12th, 2019, 12:23 AM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Welcome back!! I hope Texas was awesome! Did you manage to convert anyone to Heroscape?

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old December 12th, 2019, 12:25 AM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
Quote:
Did you manage to convert anyone to Heroscape?
now that, that is the REAL question

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old December 12th, 2019, 04:25 PM
I'm Feeling Inspired To Play Some Gladiators

BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker

Looking forward to meeting you Scaperdude! Welcome home!
Old December 12th, 2019, 04:46 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! So glad you made it in time for the Jingle Bell Bash. Just 2 days away. You're coming right?
Old December 13th, 2019, 10:48 AM

Saints Wrath is a no, Starling is a no...but I have a +1 Jake coming

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old December 13th, 2019, 11:05 AM

I can bring Fire Isles, Crisp Winter Cave and Swamps of Oighr

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old December 13th, 2019, 11:54 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
I can bring Fire Isles, Crisp Winter Cave and Swamps of Oighr
Bl1ndsn1per is already bringing Fire Isles, but the other two are perfect! Thanks!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old December 13th, 2019, 01:09 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Shoot guys; I'll be in Utah approx Dec 21st through 29th. Maybe you ought to reschedule...

Old December 13th, 2019, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Shoot guys; I'll be in Utah approx Dec 21st through 29th. Maybe you ought to reschedule...

I’m sure you could still do a Gameday with whoever is available! In fact I’ll be in Utah (Provo) from the 27 - 1st so I’m sure we could plan something maybe on the 28th if we can get a few people together for a casual Gameday/round robin tourney or something.

Sir Heroscape's Content

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events