Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old June 24th, 2015, 11:47 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: Online Season 20 - Gencon Prep Round 2 until JUN 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSparkleInYourWater View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foudzing View Post
Incredible 1 victory garettclubb's winstreak ends here.

He died so young.
Not likely. garrettclubb can only be defeated if his opponent somehow is able to use his own army against him.

Hail King garretclubb!
I rolled 65% attack the entire game. I would highly recommend it as a reliable way to overcome 9 defense Majors and 6 defense Dragons. I had a 1 life Q10, 5 PKs, and my Ashrans left.
Old June 25th, 2015, 12:01 AM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
Quote:
Quote:

He died so young.
Not likely. garrettclubb can only be defeated if his opponent somehow is able to use his own army against him.

Hail King garretclubb!
I rolled 65% attack the entire game. I would highly recommend it as a reliable way to overcome 9 defense Majors and 6 defense Dragons. I had a 1 life Q10, 5 PKs, and my Ashrans left.
Thats quite a victory for that matchup
Old June 25th, 2015, 10:33 AM
Online HS Seasons 3 and 7 Champion

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Called it.

That one victory run with an overpowered army was quite impressive tho. He definitely showed us how to play this game.

Last edited by Foudzing; June 25th, 2015 at 12:09 PM.
Old June 25th, 2015, 12:03 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

He died so young.

Hail King garretclubb!
Thank you!!! Now I just need to distance myself from that army with some wins.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old June 25th, 2015, 02:35 PM
Online HS Season 6 Champion

TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

TheSparkleInYourWater (0-1) v. William099 (0-1)
TheSparkleInYourWater: * Deathstalkers x2, Syvarris, Zetacron, Marro Warriors, Tarn Viking Warriors
William099: * Warforged Soldiers x3, Heirloom, Isamu, Siege

Just finished our match. Heirloom vs the Stalkers started things out, and Heirloom was felled on a Maul!!! at the end of the first round after taking down 1 stalker.

I tried to hold both glyphs with the stalkers during the 2nd round using my OM's on the boosted Marro Warriors, but the Warforged managed to clear the glyphs. I reclaimed Ulvania with a Marro Warrior, then again with another after that one went down.

The 3rd round I brought in Syvarris. Luckily, the Marro holding the attack glyph survived 2 attacks of 4, giving Syvarris the edge to clear the front line Warforged leaving me with strong control of the board and Ulvania leading into the 4th round.

William099 decided to concede at that point.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

He died so young.

Hail King garretclubb!
All hail the new king!
Old June 25th, 2015, 02:41 PM

Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Soundwarp SG-1 and my match should happen tonight around 10:30 central time.

Edit 6-25: Due to extenuating circumstances, the match is not able to happen tonight. We are going to try for tomorrow night instead.

Edit 6-26: The match should be kicking off soon.

OG Heroscape collection completed on 6/21/2016!

The new collection begins...again...hopefully...at some point...maybe...CMON Renegade!

Last edited by Garenex; June 26th, 2015 at 11:28 PM.
Old June 27th, 2015, 11:59 AM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapebot View Post
TreePowerz (0-1) v. Ixe (0-1)
TreePowerz: * Marro Stingers x5, Su-Bak-Na
Ixe: * Death Knights of Valkrill x3, Krav Maga Agents, Sir Hawthorne, Dumutef Guard x2, Air Elemental, Isamu
Playing today at 2 PM ET.

[EDIT] And we just finished. I really don't like reverse the whip format. It's a bit of dumb luck on where you will fall power-level wise with last year's tournament a poor indicator on that front. I was comically outmatched in my last game and this one didn't prove to be any better (especially with the dice standing against me on both fronts). Hopefully my next opponents will have similarly undershot and I'll be able to somewhat salvage my record.

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Ixe; June 27th, 2015 at 03:03 PM.
Old June 27th, 2015, 03:44 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Reverse Reverse

I feel you Ixe. I have a fair chunk of powerful figures and I still feel like there's a lot of matchups I am not a fan of. I believe most, if not all, of the other organizers share your concerns which is why we don't run RTW events outside of Gencon prep and also why this year's Gencon prep doesn't affect a player's 2015 or overall ranking.

~Dysole, sympathetically

Last edited by Dysole; June 27th, 2015 at 04:33 PM.
Old June 27th, 2015, 04:24 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Reverse Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
I feel you Ixe. I have a fair chunk of powerful figures and I still feel like there's a lot of matchups I am not a fan of. I believe most, if not all, of the other organizers share your concerns which is why we don't run RTW events outside of Gencon prep and also why this year's Gencon prep doesn't affect a player's 2015 or overall ranking.

~Dysole, sympathetically
Now watch this season be the one where I play my best and it doesn't affect my ranking at all.

my tradelist
Old June 27th, 2015, 08:21 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

@jcustar09 or @jcustar07 (to remind your brother just in case). Are we going to play tonight or what?

my tradelist

Last edited by Heroscaper Guy; June 27th, 2015 at 08:40 PM. Reason: We're talking about rescheduling.
Old June 27th, 2015, 11:01 PM
Online HS League Champion

Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Reverse Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post

~Dysole, sympathetically
RTW is very flawed. Better than standard BTC though.
Old June 28th, 2015, 07:05 PM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

There is one format of RTW that does work much better than what we have now, and that's when you alternate Day1/Day2 back and forth with every match instead of each day.

We tried this at one of our monthly tournaments and it went over quite well as it solves the problem of those who bring overpowered builds just to make Day 2.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events