Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP News
AotP News Sightings, official news, etc.

Old July 1st, 2016, 05:03 PM

MagicGama is surprisingly tart
Re: Hasbro announces 'Shadows Over Innistrad' for 'Arena of

hi i am new here and wanted to say i am getting this set tomorrow and wanted to know if anyone here is in NYC and if so wanted to meet up sunday at a gaming cafe called the uncommons to play.
thanks in advance
Old July 1st, 2016, 05:14 PM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!

Figure I should mention it here:

I believe the next expansion/stand-alone set coming next should be one for Kaladesh, a plane themed around artifacts. This makes me believe we won't be getting artifacts until Kaladesh, which is like September-October.

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old July 1st, 2016, 07:18 PM

Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death!

I checked my account on the CSI website and there is a tracking number for my order.

Edit: they sent me an email with the tracking number and it shows the package in transit, with a predicted delivery date of 7-7-16.

Last edited by Hogg; July 2nd, 2016 at 03:24 AM.
Old July 1st, 2016, 07:22 PM

MementoMori rolls all skulls baby! MementoMori rolls all skulls baby! MementoMori rolls all skulls baby! MementoMori rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marro_Warlord View Post
Figure I should mention it here:

I believe the next expansion/stand-alone set coming next should be one for Kaladesh, a plane themed around artifacts. This makes me believe we won't be getting artifacts until Kaladesh, which is like September-October.
I guess they'll go parallel to MtG
Old July 2nd, 2016, 02:53 PM

mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Well the new rule book says only 1 copy of a card can be in a deck. Still has the 12 card requirement with a cap of 200.

The rules about weird terrain are, well, weird. looks like fun though. can't wait to try it all ot.
Old July 2nd, 2016, 03:05 PM

Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby!

Hooray for Amazon! Mine showed up about an hour ago!

Sleeved all the cards, Now trying to brainstorm how to cut my pluck foam for the new figs
Old July 3rd, 2016, 05:28 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth

Now I know the first board game expansion I'm going to buy once I get a job...

Your custom probably has too much Defense.
--
Come join the Heroes of Middle Earth in creating Lord of the Rings Customs!
--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old July 3rd, 2016, 09:33 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Thanks for the heads up guys. Thanks to amazon prime, I'll be getting a copy in a couple days. Hopefully this makes the game pick up a little.
Old July 7th, 2016, 05:20 AM

Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death!

I got mine today.
Old July 7th, 2016, 07:30 AM

chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death!

MagicGama,

I'm here in NYC as are the others of The New York City Gang of Four. Do you know how to use the Private Message system? If so, PM me.

You can also look at our thread in General Discussion to see what we've been doing with regular Heroscape, SuperScape, and even AOTP a bit over the years (and combining the two of Scape and AOTP). I should be getting the Innistrad game soon.

I've been to The Uncommons, but usually play here at my place in Brooklyn Heights!
Old July 8th, 2016, 10:39 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

All the Books of, for the Shadows over Innistrad have been uploaded to the site for both the spell deck and characters. Only took me a couple of hours.
Old July 8th, 2016, 10:47 PM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
All the Books of, for the Shadows over Innistrad have been uploaded to the site for both the spell deck and characters. Only took me a couple of hours.
Thanks man! It might be a bit before I can get it and at least now I can read up on it.

+rep when I get home. Can't seem to do it on my phone.

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP News