Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old April 3rd, 2009, 12:42 PM

Richard rolls all skulls baby! Richard rolls all skulls baby! Richard rolls all skulls baby! Richard rolls all skulls baby!
Dayton, OH Tournament by Richard June 14th.

When:
The store opens at 12:00 and the tourney will start at 1:00 sign up is from 12 to 12:45. Although I may extend the time depending on the number of participants and/ or other factors.

Where:
Game Haven
5570 Airway Rd
Dayton, OH45431
937-252-5635

Cost:
There is no entry fee. Please bring a prize if you can (HeroScape-related preferred but not necessary), but don't let the lack of a prize repel you.

Prizes:
There will be door prizes of a custom Leif Kicker portal hex, and $20 handed out to different participants via a drawing.
Players are also encouraged to bring a prize for the prize table. Participants will get to pick a single prize from the prize table according to their ranking (highest first, lowest last).

Armies:
500 Point free for all, no Marvelscape or customs. Repaints of exclusives are allowed.

Tournament Scoring:
The tournament will have five or six rounds of one-on-one games. All players will have a winning/losing score calculated by adding the points they destroyed to their points remaining, if any. Partial scoring (per wound for heroes and per figure for squads) will be used.

OVAH Bonus Points: The OVAH allows up to 40 bonus points for OVAH Cup standings. Each match you can earn 10 bonus points by being the first to kill a hero, capped at a maximum of 40 points.
Glyphs:
Glyphs will be placed face-down at the beginning of a match, chosen randomly from the following list:
Astrid (+1 attack)
Dagmar (+8 initiative)
Erland (Summoning - limited to your own units only)
Gerda (+1 defense)
Valda (+2 move)

I’m limiting Erland, the summoning Glyph because it’s lame when you have your big guy killed early. Games have been won using the above strategy, and I want it more about coming to your opponent and killing them, not summoning their big guy and severely crippling their army early.

What else:
Dice will be provided as well as wound and order markers –but if you feel yours are luckier feel free to bring them, or if you want to Valkryrie dice feel free to bring those too.

Please let me know if you are coming. I need to let the store know so I can coordinate them.

Who:
Marduk
Father Of Julian +2
Outforblood +1
Richard(me)

Maybe:
MattsterTruckRally

Probably:Steve Mayne

MAPS:

2 High Download

Strong arms and sharp steel rule this world.
Never believe any different.

Last edited by Richard; July 7th, 2009 at 12:18 AM.
Old April 3rd, 2009, 01:02 PM

Marduk has disabled reputation
Re: Dayton, Ohio Tournament June 14th

Sure, I'll show up.

Malpractice makes malperfect!
Ohio Valley Association of Heroscapers

Art by Susan Van Camp, Copyright 2006. www.artbysvc.com
Old April 6th, 2009, 03:36 PM

outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby!

I guess I have to show up...

SCAPE OR DIE!
Great transactions with: Cavalier,Jim,rudyvalentine,Hilo Scaper,land.scape,Lord Pyre,Cosmo,Hogg,TheSilverSurfer,lefton4ya,Superfrog wargamingaddict87...
Old April 6th, 2009, 09:15 PM

Richard rolls all skulls baby! Richard rolls all skulls baby! Richard rolls all skulls baby! Richard rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by outforblood View Post
I guess I have to show up...
Is that a definite or a maybe? I also need to know how many you may be bringing, please. I need to coordinate with the store.

Last edited by Richard; April 7th, 2009 at 12:50 PM.
Old April 6th, 2009, 10:38 PM

krugsmith Woo who?

I should be there with outforblood and crew.
Old April 21st, 2009, 01:28 PM

Re: *FWOOSH* Richard's H S Tourney Dayton, Oh June 14th.*FWO

Anyone from available and wanting to play in this tourney in Dayton please let me know, I need to coordinate with Game Haven.

Old April 21st, 2009, 02:16 PM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!
Re: HeroScape Tourney Dayton, Oh June 14th.

I do believe that this event is the first OVAH event in the 2009-2010 season!

We are going to be working on an alternative scoring method for overall standings, and will announce to all members as soon as we've all figured out what makes sense.

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old April 21st, 2009, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperflyTNT View Post
I do believe that this event is the first OVAH event in the 2009-2010 season!

We are going to be working on an alternative scoring method for overall standings, and will announce to all members as soon as we've all figured out what makes sense.
Fixed, I'm working out on making this an OVAH event... I contacted the OVAH on it.

Old April 21st, 2009, 08:20 PM

outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby!

Word.

SCAPE OR DIE!
Great transactions with: Cavalier,Jim,rudyvalentine,Hilo Scaper,land.scape,Lord Pyre,Cosmo,Hogg,TheSilverSurfer,lefton4ya,Superfrog wargamingaddict87...
Old April 21st, 2009, 10:16 PM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

FYI, there's no big deal to make it OVAH compliant. Just keep the score of everyone who plays, accurately, and make sure to keep both the amount of points each player killed in each match.

Marduk is on the OVAH committee, as is KCU Master 2007, myself, Onion Knight, Gulp and Aldin. Feel free to bug any one of us.

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old May 19th, 2009, 11:34 PM

I need participants!!! DOOR PRIZES AVAILABLE!!! LIEF KICKER PORTAL AND $20!!!

Old May 20th, 2009, 02:58 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2007, 2009, & 2012

MattserTruckRally rolls all skulls baby! MattserTruckRally rolls all skulls baby! MattserTruckRally rolls all skulls baby! MattserTruckRally rolls all skulls baby! MattserTruckRally rolls all skulls baby! MattserTruckRally rolls all skulls baby!

You can put me down for a maybe regarding this event as well. I'll talk to my friends the next time we do boardgaming and see if I can get a group of 3-4 to come up.

Grenade lobbyist

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events