Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

Closed Thread

Old April 2nd, 2008, 01:52 PM
Admin & Site Supporter

mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby!
I Like the Color Purple

I like the color purple. I'm not really referring to the movie or stage musical here - but rather the color itself. It's great.
Old April 2nd, 2008, 01:53 PM

bad_calvin is surprisingly tart
Okay. Thats great! I like the color green. Why are we sharing the colors we like? heh
Old April 2nd, 2008, 01:55 PM
Admin & Site Supporter

mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby!
Oh, there are reasons...
Old April 2nd, 2008, 02:09 PM

Gomolka rolls all skulls baby! Gomolka rolls all skulls baby! Gomolka rolls all skulls baby! Gomolka rolls all skulls baby!
I like Red and Orange.
Old April 2nd, 2008, 02:58 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
...not really a topic that i thought an admin would start...I like blue and orange
Old April 2nd, 2008, 03:02 PM

bad_calvin is surprisingly tart
This probably has something to do with the winning of a Starcraft boardgame that you can get the details about in the podcast on the homepage.

I can't hear it until I get to work, so I will have to wait. I look forward to checking out the new format!
Old April 2nd, 2008, 03:05 PM
Thanosiest Princess

Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
I think it has something more to do with a giveaway or heroscapers only news item. The admins did something like this right before they gave away all those Woos. Purple is Einar, so I'm looking for something cool like that.

Like maybe this year's Gencon exclusive being announced.

That's my ejukatid guess.
Old April 2nd, 2008, 03:05 PM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I also like the color purple.
Old April 2nd, 2008, 03:08 PM
Admin & Site Supporter

You people just don't get it - have you even seen purple? It's freakin' awesome!

EDIT: Good man gamjuven. Purple is sweet.
Old April 2nd, 2008, 03:08 PM
GenCon '07 Heat of Battle Champion

matrixrenegade has disabled reputation
Old April 2nd, 2008, 03:12 PM

NEMT knows what's in an order marker NEMT knows what's in an order marker

It is the color of nobles and royalty.
Old April 2nd, 2008, 03:15 PM
Thanosiest Princess

Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Just had another thought. Purple is also the color that WotC names appear here on the forums...big news from WotC or another WotC guy coming on board for a specific purpose?

Either way, purple is starting to sound better and better.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games