Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Closed Thread

Old January 3rd, 2008, 05:03 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by George50
I have a mint set of Sparkly Water and would like to know what it's worth. Do you folks think it I could trade it for Knights Templer or Lawmen & Samurai? Thanks for any info you can give me.
Thanks George
I wouldn't trade that much for it but someone would....it is worth what someone will pay for it..end of story.
Old January 4th, 2008, 06:40 PM

djsmith has disabled reputation
Onacara is a good trader and went out of his way to complete our trade. Thanks!
Old January 5th, 2008, 10:55 AM

RageAngel rolls all skulls baby! RageAngel rolls all skulls baby! RageAngel rolls all skulls baby! RageAngel rolls all skulls baby! RageAngel rolls all skulls baby!
I'm reposting this further down with updates - try the next page.
Old January 5th, 2008, 11:22 AM
has been BANNED

I don't think anyone would get offended Rage..considering you are offering it to the community before unleashing it on eBay where the prices could get jacked up by bidders.

I can say that Rage is a good person and fair.

BTW Rage--your package is on the way...make sure you do not throw out the envelope in the middle
Old January 5th, 2008, 11:51 AM

RageAngel rolls all skulls baby! RageAngel rolls all skulls baby! RageAngel rolls all skulls baby! RageAngel rolls all skulls baby! RageAngel rolls all skulls baby!
thanks for the early feedback! Yours was dropped off at the post office this morning. Priority mail and our proximity - I'd be surprised if you didn't have it by Tuesday, or even Monday...

I know that some frown on selling here, so I just thought I'd address that in my announcement.
Old January 5th, 2008, 12:03 PM
has been BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by RageAngel
thanks for the early feedback! Yours was dropped off at the post office this morning. Priority mail and our proximity - I'd be surprised if you didn't have it by Tuesday, or even Monday...

I know that some frown on selling here, so I just thought I'd address that in my announcement.
Frowns are usually cast upon people who just come here to sell...if anyone took a moment to look into it ..they would see that you are a contributing member of the community.
Old January 5th, 2008, 03:39 PM

Scath is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Rage, I hope that I was quick enough with my offer to be picked this time. I have tried a few times before, but sellers seem to prefer national shipments.

Come on, give some head start for an international buyer

My kids will be thrilled by all those new squads to play!

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!
Old January 5th, 2008, 04:23 PM

Of course, for someone from my family's homeland! (Several generations removed, though...)

Your PM was first, and I've replied....
Old January 5th, 2008, 07:05 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Does any one have a large stash of Mage knights ?

I have a bunch of figures I'm looking for to make some customs. If any one has some for sale send me a PM and Ill give you my wish list.

Not looking for any thing fancy, mostly commons.
Old January 5th, 2008, 07:43 PM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!
I have several custom terrain objects available for trade. I will take official Heroscape stuff or even customs if you have pictures and I like it.
Available so far:
Redwood bridges 1-3 hexes
Plank bridges 1-6 hexes
Palisade walls
See my Custom Terrain Thread for pictures, PM for details.
If you're interested in numbers, I think 2 one-hex, 2 two-hex, and one three-hex bridges would be a fair trade for a booster pack.
Old January 5th, 2008, 07:53 PM
has been BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billtog
I have several custom terrain objects available for trade. I will take official Heroscape stuff or even customs if you have pictures and I like it.
Available so far:
Redwood bridges 1-3 hexes
Plank bridges 1-6 hexes
Palisade walls
See my Custom Terrain Thread for pictures, PM for details.
If you're interested in numbers, I think 2 one-hex, 2 two-hex, and one three-hex bridges would be a fair trade for a booster pack.

I would love some 3 hex redwood bridges...but what could I possibly give you for them?????
Old January 6th, 2008, 02:47 PM

Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online