Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old March 29th, 2021, 03:36 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Painted Miniature counts

Not quite all of the next complete crew for my Rum and Bones Miniatures got done, but finished another 37 models of my Iron Inquisition models out of the 41. Puts me at 1919. I'm ever so close to the 2000 mark.
Old March 30th, 2021, 02:04 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

13 more for today. The last 4 Iron Inquisition Heroes along with 9 3d Printed Stormtroopers for Star Wars Legion. 1932 Total. Been hard at painting the Rum and bones minis, but got the Acrylic Inks in that I ordered to make my own Nuln oil and couldn't resist trying it out on some Imperial Storm Troopers. It'll be back to finishing the rest of Rum and Bones. I have 89 more models to paint for that game to finish all that I own of it.
Old April 20th, 2021, 10:27 AM
One time at band camp...

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Just finished a 29 figure commission. I don't remember if there was anything other than that recently.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General