Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old August 18th, 2023, 01:27 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
Re: new york city heroscape

2023 Update

There are five of us now, Scaping at least monthly as usual. We've been playing with the Age of Annihilation stuff too; see our thread in my signature line down below for our adventures, with photos and commentary, etc. I did an AOA Revival Project since the Haslab offering failed, and now we hear that Heroscape and AOA will be back next year. But we've already integrated it into our regular games, thanks to the many cards by Anitar and some work by myself on a few missing rules and etc.

Visitors and new Scapers are always welcome!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers