Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old September 25th, 2021, 01:39 AM

Cinderquail knows what's in an order marker Cinderquail knows what's in an order marker Cinderquail knows what's in an order marker
Re: Public Design Workshop

Just spitballing some ideas for Warriors of Light. Maybe having all figures with Sensory Assault within ? spaces of The Angelus add to her attack? Or vice versa? Also maybe having the Angelus debuff defense dice on Undead, Demon, or Creature when a friendly/figure you control attacks them within a certain range of her.

As for the SA I'm having a bit of trouble with ideas for that, I like the idea of having her make different weapons out of light. But making the attack interesting and not bland has me at a loss. On another note I'm leaning towards species of angel because that would allow the potential for the Angelus Warriors to have bonding with other angel figures.

And lastly somewhat unrelated to the Angelus, has any thought been given to other Top Cow/Image Artifacts universe hero's? I know there are mini's for the Magdalena, Ian Nottingham, and Aphrodite IV. I also having been thinking up ideas for a potential Rapture (Tom Judge) custom.
Old September 25th, 2021, 12:42 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Sin

NAME = SIN
SECRET IDENTITY = SINTHEA SHMIDT

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = TERRORIST
PERSONALITY = SADISTIC

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 6
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = ???

BRUTALITY 4
When attacking an adjacent figure with Sin, if the Attack number on the defending figure's card is 4 or less and the defending figure does not have the Super Strength special power, that figure rolls 1 fewer defense die.

SADISTIC DISTRACTION
If Sin ends her turn adjacent to an opponent's figure you may reveal an Order Marker X on this card to take a turn with a Terrorist figure you control. If a figure that you control other than Sin attacks an opponent's figure that is engaged with Sin, you may reduce that figure's defense by 1.

RUTHLESS COUNTER STRIKE
When rolling defense dice against a normal attack from an adjacent attacking figure, if Sin is not destroyed by this attack, all skulls rolled count as unblockable hits on the attacking figure.
Old September 25th, 2021, 01:16 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Cool, I have her figure, tempting design for the noms : )
Old September 25th, 2021, 01:29 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
Cool, I have her figure, tempting design for the noms : )
Thanks
Old September 25th, 2021, 03:16 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Did a writeup for Attuma, the first power is for when he's working for Doom or playing nice with Namor (also you can sneak in Ocean Master), but rather than full bonding he also has Conqueror options for what is hopefully a more versatile figure.
The other two are an Atlantean water power from Namor and a barbarian endurance power from Conan.
Wikia says he's 6'8" so he might be a 6 height figure.
Quote:

NAME = ATTUMA

SPECIES = ATLANTEAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = BARBARIAN
PERSONALITY = BRUTAL

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 6

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 220

WARLORD AT HEART
At the start of the game, if there is a Ruler or King in your army, add 1 to Attuma’s attack number. If there is a Ruler or King in an opponent's army, Attuma has the Class of Conqueror in addition to the class listed on this card.

WATER DWELLER
Attuma does not stop his movement when entering water spaces. While on a water space, Attuma may not be targeted by a non-adjacent attack, and you may add 2 dice to his defense.

THE HEAT OF BATTLE
While Attuma is engaged, the most wounds he can take from an attack is one. When rolling defense dice against an adjacent normal attack, if you roll more shields than the attacker rolls skulls, the attacking figure receives one wound.

SUPER STRENGTH
Bio:
"Attuma is a nomadic warlord who believes that he is destined to conquer Atlantis. Which he has done twice. His constant quest for Atlantis has brought him both allies and enemies. He has been known to team-up with Tiger Shark, Llyra, and even Kang. Attuma has fought the Fantastic Four, Avengers, and Alpha Flight." wiki

"It was during a time of war and slavery where a prophecy would tell of a warrior rise and take the kingdom of Atlantis by force, something that steered a warrior known as Rorak into ensuring that the warrior would be him. It was devotion that guided Rorak and his army to destroy several unsuspecting tribes, such as the tribe Skarka where Attuma would see his own mother killed before him. With many killed, most women and children of Skarka were taken as slaves, as with Attuma being raised as one of the slaves who was forced working within the mines where countless others suffered greatly and eventually died off. But the mines didn’t weakened Attuma seeing how his rage and desire for revenge only made him stronger, eventually becoming strong enough to raise an army of slaves against Rorak and his army after Atlantis started to disregard the use of slavery. Even though Attuma never gained any revenge against Rorak, he found himself with a massive army after freeing and gathering other slaves with a desire to claim Roraks goal of being the one who will overtake Atlantis." comicvine origin

He's teamed up with other aquatic villains and fought a bunch of different supers at random times, but it's usually some plot to conquer Atlantis. He's been a lackey for Doom once or twice in the early years before fighting him and Namor, and was more recently resurrected by Doom during Dark Reign with sort of an overall power buff. Plus, even though it's not the comics, my best memory of him was in Ultimate Alliance when he was again a lackey for Doom and trying to conquer Atlantis with Tiger Shark. So the first power can represent him stronger because he's working with a Doomtype Ruler or stronger because of his rivalry with Namor.

Last edited by Splash; September 25th, 2021 at 08:52 PM. Reason: 6 height
Old September 25th, 2021, 03:34 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Interesting. You got a bio?
Old September 25th, 2021, 03:41 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

SIN:
I’ve always imagined Sin as a character that can serve as both a leader and a follower - so she can be paired with Skull, Crossbones, or both. I’ve always thought something like this could be cool.
Quote:
THE SKULL’S DAUGHTER
Instead of moving with Sin, you may move with any other Unique Terrorist Hero you control. Instead of attacking with Sin, you may attack with any Unique Terrorist Hero you control.
I’d definitely avoid anything with an X reveal, so she can be compatible with Red Skull II.

ATTUMA:
Really dig this.

I wouldn’t say we’ve moved away from Battle Hardened, but I know some designs have purposely chosen new/different powers in its place. Tornado still really likes it, I believe.

This is an idea I had come up with for a similar power. Rather fond of it, would love to see it on a card one day.
Quote:
BATTLE HEATED
While Attuma is engaged, the most wounds he can take from an attack is one.
Old September 25th, 2021, 04:04 PM

Bio added, and I swapped out for that power, thanks MrNobody!
Old September 25th, 2021, 04:21 PM

Kid Arachnid rolls all skulls baby! Kid Arachnid rolls all skulls baby! Kid Arachnid rolls all skulls baby! Kid Arachnid rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Arachnid View Post
BEETLE
ABNER JENKINS
HUMAN
UNIQUE HERO
MERCENARY
OPPORTUNISTIC
MEDIUM 5
LIFE: 4
MOVE: 6
RANGE: 5
ATTACK: 4
DEFENSE: 4

BUMBLING SUPPORT FIRE 14

If an opponent's unengaged figure moves adjacent to a figure you control within 5 clear sight spaces of Beetle, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 14 or higher, the opponent's figure receives a wound. If you roll 2 or lower, the figure you control receives a wound. Beetle may not use Bumbling Support Fire 14 if he is engaged.

EVASIVE FLYING
When Beetle starts to fly, he will not take any leaving engagement attacks. When Beetle rolls defense dice against an attack from a non-adjacent figure without the Flying or Stealth Flying special power, 1 shield will block all damage, and you may immediately move Beetle one space for each shield rolled.

ENHANCED TARGETING
When Beetle attacks a non-adjacent figure, that figure may not receive any extra defense dice from height advantage, destructible objects, Shadow Tiles, or being adjacent to Jungle Pieces.

SUPER STRENGTH

FLYING
Been thinking about Beetle, maybe his class will put him in the wrong synergies. So possibly give him the class of criminal.
Old September 25th, 2021, 04:34 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

If you've been thinking about Beetle does that mean you have:

?

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old September 25th, 2021, 05:25 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Cool! Neat to see all of these Avenger villain types. Non-X-Men Marvel villains have been a neglected area for a while, IMO.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 25th, 2021, 05:33 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Attuma
I'd just make him a Conqueror and lose the first power. He'd be cooler to play if he had something active-use in its place - feels defense-focused in a way that doesn't 100% track for me right now.

Beetle
Bumping him into the Criminal web would be a good call. Bumbling Support Fire is a cool wink at MACH-I. I'd be tempted to give him some kind of limited 'move other figures' deal instead of that, though. He's kind of a wannabe leader/heist planner for the Spidey villains and they tend to really like free moves, so it'd be a cool soft synergy with them.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy