Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old September 25th, 2007, 03:29 AM

Bahde knows what's in an order marker Bahde knows what's in an order marker
Portland OR/Vancouver WA Heroscape Day Game

We wont have a tournament as such, but a BIG game with 6-8 folks would be good. Anyone interested just give a shout, I have 3-4 already so the more the merrier.

The map will be approximately 5' x 5' and designed for the registered number of players - it will incorporate only store bought tiles and obstacles including every set except Marvelscape.

You will need........a big army, a sense of humor and plenty of free time that day. (We will probably pass the hat and collect for pizza or something easy, there is no stopping the game for food.)
Old September 28th, 2007, 09:59 AM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Yo Yo Portland and Area,

What is going on out there, I see no one signing up, say it isn't so. Come on you guys, we are talking about nat. Heroscape day, and someone in your area is stepping up to bat, now get off your ****** , and sign up, you know you want to!

This holiday comes but once a year, so celabrate it by signing up and playing scape with new people and finding others in your areas who also love scaping!

Scape On'

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old September 29th, 2007, 12:19 PM

And to think........the only interest is from a BUCKEYE of all things.
Old October 2nd, 2007, 10:46 AM

JanderSunstar has disabled reputation
You can always make the trip up north to Seattle and join us for our Heroscape day!
Old October 2nd, 2007, 12:00 PM

yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby!
Hey wow, sorry I missed this. We're having an event here in Eugene though, so I don't think I can come to yours. Ours might be getting moved to the 27th, but I still don't think I can swing two heroscape weekends in a row. We'll see...maybe I can convince my wife she needs to make another trip to IKEA.
Old October 2nd, 2007, 06:48 PM

JanderSunstar has disabled reputation
Thats right! there is a new Ikea in Portland!
I wonder if I could convince my husband to play heroscape in portland, and then go to Ikea on the way... hmmm...
Old October 7th, 2007, 06:57 PM

Anyone interested should just let me know for sure if they would like to come, we can hammer out whatever details when we have an estimate on the number of people. I have a confirmed 4 here in town, with a possible one more. Of that group of five, two have limited experience and one is 11.

With the sets I have, I can make a single map to host up to 10 people easily - the number of participants will determine the size of the armies. If you want to bring premades that is fine, we (5) will share the sets in our collection.

Were pretty lax on things and just play to have fun, if we have more than six people playing we will have to rent a small room at the community center - it has a kitchen and such so food will be easy.

Beyond THIS weekend as well, I implore anyone in the area that wants to try something different with HS to give me a shout

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events