Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old October 3rd, 2018, 05:35 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Rocket Raccoon II - Vote Final Editing!

I've gone ahead and created the Glyph's book and linked it to the FP. I also added any synergy links I could think of for him, which was really just Flying and Fearless Personality related and that was it. Are there any I am missing? Are there any benefits to being small that I'm not thinking of?
Old October 3rd, 2018, 05:41 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Kool-Aid Man refreshment.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old October 3rd, 2018, 05:44 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Oh yeah!
Old October 3rd, 2018, 05:50 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I've gone ahead and created the Glyph's book and linked it to the FP. I also added any synergy links I could think of for him, which was really just Flying and Fearless Personality related and that was it. Are there any I am missing? Are there any benefits to being small that I'm not thinking of?
Off the top of my head? I can think of Lightspeed's Small Carry and Groot's Branch Carry.

Also... just tell me, is the Kool-Aid Man seriously going to be a thing? I kind of want it to now.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old October 3rd, 2018, 06:07 PM
C3G Landlord

Thanks! I found the small synergy links on Lightspeed's thread. I had checked Lockheed but there wasn't anything there. I'll update Lockheed after I hit the FP here.
Old October 5th, 2018, 10:56 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

I can get the cards done tonight. Did you have pics of the mini you wanted to use? I think you decided on the blue one correct?
Old October 5th, 2018, 01:10 PM
C3G Landlord

I think I still need another vote here to officially move forward and that's if Bats has been satisfied on the CRB request.

As for the mini, I reviewed the last conversation and Johnny said he's be on board with the blue or orange suit as he was seen playing the role of a leader in both outfits. Since I posted the current mini info in the play testing thread and have that mini on hand, lets just keep that one the official one. Plus I liked the art of him in orange while in the cage, so everything seems to line up for orange suit mini here IMO. Mini pics, art, & background ideas are all linked in the FP.
Old October 5th, 2018, 01:59 PM
C3G Landlord

Re: The Book of Rocket Raccoon II - Public PT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Alright then, I propose Rocket II for Final Editing @195 points.

YK - yea
Arkham - yea
Ronin - yea
Bats - yea, conditionally
@johnny139 @japes @Tornado

You 3 voted for either the Initial PT vote, the Public PT vote, or both. Is there an issue/concern here you are seeing in the Public Play Testing process that I'm not seeing?
Old October 5th, 2018, 04:10 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I don't think the CRB requirement is possible to fulfill currently, so drop my condition.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 5th, 2018, 05:31 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old October 5th, 2018, 06:09 PM
C3G Landlord

Thanks T & Bats, this passes!
Old October 5th, 2018, 06:26 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Rocket Raccoon II - Final Editing

Did you get the wording checked? Also, I'd go with Rocket for all instances in the powers rather than switching between the 2.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library