Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old December 1st, 2007, 01:02 AM

owvanguard is surprisingly tart
Places to Play

Do any of the following have table(s) that Heroscape can be played on?

Cyborg One Comic Books
Doylestown, PA

Abington Game and Hobby Center
Roslyn, PA

Neoquest Games
Lansdale, PA

On Site Gaming
N. Wles, PA

Board Game Express
Hatfield, PA

Brave New World
Willow Grove, PA

Main Line Hobbies
Norriton, PA

Games That Change Lives
Willow Grove, PA

Game Crazy
Wyncote, PA
Old December 3rd, 2007, 07:57 AM
Which Team Am I On?...

Tiberius has disabled reputation
Not sure, I have personally never heard of them. But if you are feeling whippy, check them out.

Tiberius is Rogue...
aboard STARSHIP THETA...
Old January 16th, 2008, 08:20 AM
Which Team Am I On?...

Reminder guys, sign up in the events section if you are going to our Western Pa tournament.

Tiberius is Rogue...
aboard STARSHIP THETA...
Old February 16th, 2008, 08:31 AM
Which Team Am I On?...

COSCON 20 is coming to Butler next month. Check out www.circleofswords.com if you are interested. If we have enough interest I can submit a heroscape slot. If not, there are plenty of miniature and roleplaying games to participate in.

Tiberius is Rogue...
aboard STARSHIP THETA...
Old March 26th, 2008, 01:29 AM

greenless is surprisingly tart
well i pmed a couple ppl on this thread before i checked the dates of the posts.

anyone near jefferson county wanna start a regular game? my son and i would travel within reason(upto 100 mi) for a tournament or just a friendly game.

we could host the game if there is anyone local to dubois/brookville area, we have 2 mastersets+ a about 5 expansions atm, and will likely pickup a few more masters + exp in the near future

pm me or email mji8449@hotmail.com
Old March 27th, 2008, 02:19 PM
Which Team Am I On?...

I am originally from Punxsutawney, I wish I would have seen this for Easter weekend as I was there. Keep posted as I will more than likely be trying to do a tournament at the end of May or beginning of June down here near the Pittsburgh airport.

Tiberius is Rogue...
aboard STARSHIP THETA...
Old March 27th, 2008, 04:40 PM

greenless is surprisingly tart
how often do you make the trip up to punxy? i have inlaws just south of pittsburg so a tourney there could be doable.
Old March 28th, 2008, 09:25 AM
Which Team Am I On?...

Anymore, I only make the trip a few times a year, but with extra motivation, I could make it more. I will let you know the next time I am heading up there.

Tiberius is Rogue...
aboard STARSHIP THETA...
Old March 31st, 2008, 08:11 PM

Gomolka rolls all skulls baby! Gomolka rolls all skulls baby! Gomolka rolls all skulls baby! Gomolka rolls all skulls baby!
After obvserving the locations of a majority of those who replied to this thread, I notice a trend.

There is no brotherly love in the PA 'Scapers community!
*Reference to Philadelphia =D *

I live outside of Philadelphia, about 20-25 minute drive on a good day, and only about 20-25 minutes from Delaware. (I used to play with a soccer club in Delaware, and the 3 days per week commute wasn't bad at all)

All in all, it seems as most of the PA 'Scapers live in Western PA towards Pittsburgh. I think the closest 'Scaper I am familiar with is peterparkerh, who lives about an hour away in Reading.

Other than that, I can't drive on my own anywhere yet as I have only just gotten my permit, and how am I to convince my mother to allow me to take the car out (when I am able to, eventually) to go play HeroScape with a group of people that are, most likely, older than me and who I don't know.

As for now, I am trying to convince my friend and his sister's husband, who originally introduced me to the game, to participate in the next PA Scapers event. My friend and I spend the occasional weekend at his sister's house to play some Heroscape, but other than that I normally only get to play an actual game of Heroscape about once a month, since my friend isn't crazy about the game anyway.
Old April 2nd, 2008, 10:35 AM
Which Team Am I On?...

You are right Gomolka, most of us are over here in Pittsburgh or around the middle of the state like State College. Peterparkerh is over there near you and they just had a tournament, as you pointed out. But yeah, welcome to the PA scapers group. We really need to have a West vs East Pa tournament some time and have it in the middle of the state somewhere.

Tiberius is Rogue...
aboard STARSHIP THETA...
Old April 2nd, 2008, 02:40 PM
You can't go wrong with [insert thing you can't go wrong with here]

spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberius
You are right Gomolka, most of us are over here in Pittsburgh or around the middle of the state like State College. Peterparkerh is over there near you and they just had a tournament, as you pointed out. But yeah, welcome to the PA scapers group. We really need to have a West vs East Pa tournament some time and have it in the middle of the state somewhere.
Hi Tiberius. I love the idea of our groups getting together sometime (I am one of the members of peteparkerh's eastern PA group). We would love to play with you guys sometime and to meet some fellow scapers, but Pittsburgh is just too far for today's gas prices. Maybe there would be some way for us to meet in the middle?

"A good teacher is like a candle: it consumes itself to light the way for others." -Anonymous
Old April 2nd, 2008, 02:56 PM

Gomolka rolls all skulls baby! Gomolka rolls all skulls baby! Gomolka rolls all skulls baby! Gomolka rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by spidysox
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberius
Hi Tiberius. I love the idea of our groups getting together sometime (I am one of the members of peteparkerh's eastern PA group). We would love to play with you guys sometime and to meet some fellow scapers, but Pittsburgh is just too far for today's gas prices. Maybe there would be some way for us to meet in the middle?
I'm interested, even though halfway across the state is probably a 2 hour drive =P.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers