Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old June 4th, 2006, 05:24 PM

Hulkster has disabled reputation
any HS players in Tennessee??

i live in nashville, and as of now, i play consistently (once a week) with a friend from work and my brother in law plays every now and then. we usually have 2-3 MS battles with 2 RttFF or so. anyway, just wondering if anyone else is in the area.

Looking for 'scapers in the Tennessee area!!
Old June 22nd, 2006, 10:47 PM

ptucker78 has disabled reputation
Yep, I've found my way on to heroscapers from HQ. I've got a friend in Brentwood that I've started on the game, but haven't played in a while. Actually, I don't think I've played since Feb or March.
Old August 21st, 2006, 08:48 PM

theats has disabled reputation
im at my cousins house some in franklin during the summer

Theophilus.
Old August 22nd, 2006, 01:40 AM

Rodriquez has disabled reputation
Greetings, well if yer in Tn, head down to Dragoncon on labour day weekend, I'm running a small tourney that sunday, come join in!

www.dragoncon.org

*shameless advertising above*

but cheers and welcome to the boards, I'm from atlanta myself even though I dont live there right now.

cheers
Rod

good trades:Caravaggio, Gabbi, Drfeelgood,aljovin,vydar,rrhino,boom, Pallindromemaster, spidysox, Eckels, wytefang, Rym, Armegeddon, Fatboy Chubby, Forgehammer, Grison
Old August 27th, 2006, 07:43 PM

ptucker78 has disabled reputation
Time to post a new reply so we can try to get this line back to the top of the "meet other scapers" index. Anyone new to the board from TN? Especially the Mid-Tenn area?
Old October 26th, 2006, 02:55 PM
Site Admin

funrun is surprisingly tart
Hi TN people! I just wanted to let you know I am trying to judge interest level for having a tourney in Cincinnati, OH on the first or second Saturday of Dec. Cincinnati is only a 3 hour drive from the northern border of TN straight up I-75.

Please mark your interest level in this thread http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=3556

funrun's HS Repaints
Read my blog for interesting randomness as it comes to me.
Old October 26th, 2006, 04:56 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
My parents just moved to TN so it is entirely possible I'll wind up over there for some time in the summer next year. Irrelevant for now, I know - but there's something about the idea of playing people across the country that piques my interest.

~Aldin

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old October 26th, 2006, 05:15 PM
Site Admin

funrun is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldin
there's something about the idea of playing people across the country that piques my interest.
hehehehe, I have traveled to meet scapers in Denver, NC, TX, Ohio, and Indy, so I know what you mean!
Old October 26th, 2006, 06:16 PM

havent posted here in a while. i havent been playing HS lately as there have been so many other things going on. also when i couldnt find castle sets anywhere i just kinda lost interest. however i finally got my castle set in from hasbro.com and im playing tomorrow with a friend. we'll see if the interest starts back up again. anyway, just saw that i started this post, then forgot all about it!

Old October 26th, 2006, 10:39 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I have a son in Clarksville TN serving with the 101st Airbone. We got him a HS master set for Christmas last year and he has bought another one or two since then. Next time I talk to him I will tell him to look you up on this thread.

Also Gen-Con is not that far for you ... you would have a shorter drive than we do.

Tree Town Open VX

Albert Lea MN
Saturday - October 19, 2019
Old October 28th, 2006, 09:36 PM

yeah tell him to PM me and post here. ive only got one guy here that likes to play, but hes busy quite a bit. it would be nice to be able to play more. i wish we could have gotten one of those national HS day things going....prizes and stuff wouldve been awesome. anyone up for a game?

Old November 1st, 2006, 09:36 AM

bump!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers