Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old February 15th, 2013, 11:45 AM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane wears ripped pants of awesomeness orgsbane wears ripped pants of awesomeness orgsbane wears ripped pants of awesomeness orgsbane wears ripped pants of awesomeness orgsbane wears ripped pants of awesomeness orgsbane wears ripped pants of awesomeness orgsbane wears ripped pants of awesomeness
orgsbane's repaints and remakes!

Stuff that I do when i'm bored, or am slightly disappointed in the paint job. Enjoy! (Click on the pictures to enlarge)

Khosumet The Darklord; Can you spot the difference?

I thought his Khopesh, or whatever that is, looked rather small and not at all menacing. So, it had to be changed!
First on to tell me where that ax came from gets a cookie!

The Wolves of Badru
I thought the Wolves "dusty" look didn't look quite right. So, I painted a Rhinox Hide, and then dry brushed with some light brown. I really liked how they turned out.

The Werewolf Lord
I painted him the exact same way as the Wolves of Badru. I think it really helps the look of the army overall. They blend so nicely!

(You have another chance for a cookie! What is that hulking brutish marro like creature in the background? This one might even be difficult for 40k players)

Last edited by orgsbane; February 15th, 2013 at 11:51 AM.
Old February 15th, 2013, 11:56 AM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane wears ripped pants of awesomeness orgsbane wears ripped pants of awesomeness orgsbane wears ripped pants of awesomeness orgsbane wears ripped pants of awesomeness orgsbane wears ripped pants of awesomeness orgsbane wears ripped pants of awesomeness orgsbane wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: orgsbane's repaints and remakes!

Whoops. Just saw where this tread was supposed to go. Can any admin/mod move it to the Other HS Customizations thread?
Old February 15th, 2013, 01:08 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

I created a new thread. Can somebody delete this? Or, for that matter, can I delete this?
Old February 15th, 2013, 01:41 PM

Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby!

Only Admins can delete threads.
Old February 15th, 2013, 02:12 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

Ok, thanks
Old February 15th, 2013, 02:37 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I like how you did your touch ups, gives them some nice color for the wolves. The ax sticking out of the sword though looks a bit heavy, is that a sword or a piece of sprue used for a shaft?

I am taking a wild guess but is that a tyranid behind your wolves?
Old February 15th, 2013, 03:02 PM

elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby!

That ax is a LEGO brick!
May I have my cookie now?
Old February 15th, 2013, 03:15 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvenwizard9 View Post
That ax is a LEGO brick!
May I have my cookie now?
Congrads on the correct guess!

Old February 15th, 2013, 03:20 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocktroll View Post
I like how you did your touch ups, gives them some nice color for the wolves. The ax sticking out of the sword though looks a bit heavy, is that a sword or a piece of sprue used for a shaft?

I am taking a wild guess but is that a tyranid behind your wolves?
Thanks! And I wish I was that good with little bits of plastic. elvenwizard9 got it right, it is a Lego battle axe cut off. And yeah, it is a little big, but its not very notacable. Cooler than the Kpopesh anyway

And yes, it is! It is a Screamer-Killer (Worst name ever?) from 1993. It is now known as the Carnifex and looks much cooler. I like to call it the Cuddlefex. I'll give you half a cookie for that

Old February 15th, 2013, 04:31 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

ignore this

Last edited by orgsbane; November 11th, 2016 at 07:52 PM. Reason: ignore this

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards