Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old May 29th, 2017, 01:06 AM

Zilla Woo who?
Gargoyle guardian

Gargoyle Guardian
Ullar

Gargoyle
Uncommon hero
Guard
Ferocious
Medium 4
Life
Move 4
Range 1
Attack 3
Defense 4
When this Gargoyle Guardian is attacking an adjacent undead or Demon figure add 1 addition attack die.
Flying
When counting spaces for this Gargoyle guardian's movement ignore elevations. Gargoyle guardian may fly over water without stopping, pass over figures without becoming engaged, and fly obstacles such as ruins.
Statue form
If this Gargoyle has no order markers for the round add 2 additional defense dice.

Last edited by Zilla; August 26th, 2017 at 10:59 PM.
Old May 29th, 2017, 01:40 AM
"like" happy

TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Gargoyle guardian

It would be super cool if you had some kind of ability that gave him more defense for having no order markers or subtracted defense for each order marker on his card. Call it stone form or something
Old May 29th, 2017, 04:13 AM
The Doom of Man

infectedsloth wears ripped pants of awesomeness infectedsloth wears ripped pants of awesomeness infectedsloth wears ripped pants of awesomeness infectedsloth wears ripped pants of awesomeness infectedsloth wears ripped pants of awesomeness infectedsloth wears ripped pants of awesomeness infectedsloth wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
It would be super cool if you had some kind of ability that gave him more defense for having no order markers or subtracted defense for each order marker on his card. Call it stone form or something
There was a custom gargoyle nominated to SoV a few years back that had a power almost exactly like that. I want to say it was one of qt's submissions that he pulled, but I might be wrong.

Last edited by infectedsloth; May 29th, 2017 at 04:23 AM. Reason: Btw this thread needs to be moved
Old May 29th, 2017, 11:37 PM

Zilla Woo who?

That is a great idea showing that at day it looks like a regular everyday statue. I chose Ullar because I wanted to go with a more classical gargoyle instead of the more demonic gargoyles that follow Utgar.

Last edited by Zilla; August 26th, 2017 at 11:00 PM.
Old June 6th, 2017, 06:20 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by infectedsloth View Post
There was a custom gargoyle nominated to SoV a few years back that had a power almost exactly like that. I want to say it was one of qt's submissions that he pulled, but I might be wrong.

It was Dok, here.
Qt also made a Gargoyle army card (here), but not for SoV. ^^

I personally used the same figures as qt, but with Dok's principle... more or less. I used some markers on the army card. For each marker the gargoyles gets defense dice, but they can also spend them for bonus attack dice.

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs