Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old November 9th, 2009, 01:52 AM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Heroscapers Secret Santa 2009

Last year was a blast! It probably seems too early to think about Christmas - but it's not! I think everyone had a great time and I'd like to see it happen again. With Onion Knight's blessing, I'm taking the reigns this year and will coordinate Heroscapers Secret Santa 2009.

The Rules
Spoiler Alert!

Santas, and their recipients 2009:

Brownsfan82 - got something from ThatGuy0715
Who'Dat - got something from scottishlad5

CheddarLimbo - Ninja versus Ninja and Rats/Elves from MI_Tiger
nyys - Summoner Wars from Syvaris
jotun7 - Wave 10 Heroes from Who'Dat
dragonite-Molten Lava Lexen Map from jotun7
stubobj - Zombies! and Zombies! expansion from CheddarLimbo
EternalThanos86 comics and Heroclix to mod got from stubobj
braveheart101 - Warhammer Invasion from dragonite
ThatGuy0715 - Fortress; Knights and Swog; Wave 1 Gruts from nyys
CMGames - got Zombies x 2 from Brownsfan 82
Syvaris - Dungeons and Dragons:Monster Manual 2 from J4Jandar
J4Jandar - got a Masterset from braveheart101
Scottishlad5 - Chaos puppies (what the hell?), and Wave 10 Rats/Elves from CMGames
tubafication - Battlestar Galactica game from Onacara
Onacara - Settlers of Catan and expansion EternalThanos86
MI_Tiger - Ticket to Ride Dice game and 2 Woodland Scenic grass mats from tubafication

Last edited by CheddarLimbo; January 4th, 2010 at 08:28 PM.
Old November 10th, 2009, 12:58 PM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Heroscapers Secret Santa 2009

If people wish to be able to give or receive used or open product would that be allright if noted? Some may not need much or may be able to give much though still wish to participate and would offer up some squaddies that are on others wish list. I think last year everything was intended to be N.I.P.

What are your thoughts?

Thanks for taking this up CL!
Old November 10th, 2009, 01:03 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

You beat me to it Cheddar. I was giving OK until Thanksgiving to start this up again, then I was going to take it up.

Good on ya!

I'm in by the way... sign-up PM coming tonight.

EDIT: Just to let folks know, the spending cap is just that a cap. From the $50 range that was set-up last year, some spent $15 while others used the full amount. Don't think you have to spend the full amount. Nobody is expecting to be spoiled, just happy to give instead of receive.

-insert signature here-

Last edited by nyys; November 10th, 2009 at 05:11 PM.
Old November 10th, 2009, 03:06 PM

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by J4Jandar View Post
If people wish to be able to give or receive used or open product would that be allright if noted? Some may not need much or may be able to give much though still wish to participate and would offer up some squaddies that are on others wish list. I think last year everything was intended to be N.I.P.
I'd like to put out as few restrictions for people as possible to facilitate participation.

I think it's perfectly acceptable to indicate on your wishlist that you're fine to receive used Scape.

Personally, I also think it's okay to GIVE used Scape if that's the manifestation of your generosity. I dno't think there are a lot of people that will participate and then be like "What the heck?!? Some loser got me OPENED Scape?!? How insulting!"

It's been a tough year for a lot of people all over. Not everyone has extra scratch these days, and I totally understand that. nyys has got the right of it - You give what you can, in the spirit of the season.

Welcome aboard guys!

Old November 10th, 2009, 04:03 PM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Sweet! Just curious so no one would feel bad about getting in on the Secret Santa action if they didn't have much to give. Feel free to give used scape here, especially if they're Aubrien.
Old November 10th, 2009, 04:50 PM

Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker

Wonderful idea, I'd love to participate if I wasn't broke. Have fun with it, anyway.

I'm selling a bunch of Heroscape stuff to pay for personal emergencies, please see my trade thread post: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...postcount=6803
Old November 10th, 2009, 08:18 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I'm in again this year.....PM coming as soon as I can get my list together...so many choices.

Just a quick note on the amount to spend thing.....

If you think you can only afford $20 then you probably shouldnt ask for stuff that costs $40...I used what I put on my list as a gage for what I would spend...and vice versa.
</IMG>
Old November 10th, 2009, 09:49 PM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Cheddar,
If you'll let me in after last year's debacle, I am all for it! I still feel terribly about the address issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayman View Post
Classic-Scape is just the Frosting for the Marvel-Scape cake!
Old November 10th, 2009, 11:28 PM

It's all good Eternal Thanos, of course you're welcome. I haven't given it another thought and neither should you.

Old November 11th, 2009, 10:04 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I'd love to do it, but I don't know if I'd be able to find anything on anywish list without ordering it online. The stores around here can be pretty limited...
Old November 11th, 2009, 10:18 AM

Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks to C.L. for taking the reigns! Last year was a lot of fun. I wish that I could run it again but I just don't have the time to oversee it this year. I can't wait to see pics with everyone's 'Oh' face!

Merry Christmas everyone!
Old November 11th, 2009, 10:20 AM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Onion Knight Sux!

GAME OVER Moon Pie!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online