Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old September 29th, 2009, 11:11 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
TV Shows: Trauma

Anyone catch this last night? Pretty intense for a premeir IMO, I don't expect it to keep that kind of pace, but it earned another week from me.

Boston Marathon 4/15/13 3:39:41
Last Race: Naragansett Running Festival 7/21/13 - Half Marathon - 1:50:01
Next Race: KeyBank Vermont Marathon 5/25/14
Old October 16th, 2009, 12:17 AM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!
Re: TV Shows: Trauma

As a firefighter-EMT I have to say that this show is HORRID! Everyone works outside their scope of practice, fire is waaay under-represented, basic skills are ignored, ugh, it's just painful to watch. It wouldn't even make a good drinking game-if you took a drink every time someone did something wrong you'd end up meeting some real medics after 911 was called for you.

117-87-0 (4/13/09-2/22/15)
32-16-0 (10/17/09-7/21/12)
Old October 16th, 2009, 08:53 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

LOL! You sound like my wife with all the lawyer shows that are on. She's a Probation Officer for juveniles and is always harping on how innacurate the shows are.

I've still only seen the 1st ep of Trauma, time to get crackin with the On Demand.

Boston Marathon 4/15/13 3:39:41
Last Race: Naragansett Running Festival 7/21/13 - Half Marathon - 1:50:01
Next Race: KeyBank Vermont Marathon 5/25/14
Old October 23rd, 2009, 10:04 AM
Gun Totin' Nutjob

Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
As a firefighter-EMT I have to say that this show is HORRID! Everyone works outside their scope of practice, fire is waaay under-represented, basic skills are ignored, ugh, it's just painful to watch. It wouldn't even make a good drinking game-if you took a drink every time someone did something wrong you'd end up meeting some real medics after 911 was called for you.
That's one of the problems I have with these shows. But, lets be reasonable. If they showed what typically happens at a Fire House, Emergency Room, etc. it would be pretty boring. People tend not to watch boring things on TV.

Buddy Lee

"Out of all the ridiculous religion stories...the silliest one I've ever heard is, 'Yeah, there's this big, giant universe...and we're all just here, just 'cuz. Just 'cuz." - Trey Parker

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV