Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion
Competitive Armies Discussion Discuss, critique, and build ideas for tournament-caliber armies.

Old May 21st, 2009, 09:15 PM

Kamakazi is surprisingly tart
Army Idea

Well for any of you who remember me, I haven't been on in like 2 years. Anyway, i was really excited about the rerelease of wave one and that I can finally get my hands on some of those orcs and romans and such, but I was wondering what I could do with them. One idea was:

Orc Archers x2
Orc Melee x2
Tornac
Grimnak (aka Chompy)

(sorry I forgot the real names on orcs)

Another was:

Roman Archers x2
Roman Melee x2
Marcus Demicius
Some other character

(again I forgot roman names)

These are my ideas for smal point armies and I want to know your thoughts, about my army ideas, and even if I should put the money into the packs.
Thankyou in advance to everyone.

Kamakazi
Old May 21st, 2009, 09:56 PM
Likes the Look of Grungebob

KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Army Idea

I think that this should go in the competitive army thread...

Other wise, mixing the orc squads together never works out to well as it severely limits their bonding potential. And the Roman Archers are just, well, not good...at all.

And you know you've only been a member for 11 months (just like me).
Old May 21st, 2009, 10:03 PM

Creationist knows what's in an order marker Creationist knows what's in an order marker Creationist knows what's in an order marker

Agreed. I think that arrow gruts and tornak should be taken out for x3 stingers. That would give the army a strong central core with quick striking orcs.
Old May 21st, 2009, 10:54 PM

Kamakazi is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCU Master 2007 View Post
I think that this should go in the competitive army thread...

Other wise, mixing the orc squads together never works out to well as it severely limits their bonding potential. And the Roman Archers are just, well, not good...at all.

And you know you've only been a member for 11 months (just like me).

OOPS...
Wow thank you for pointing that out...
Thank you for the advice
To the both of you
Old May 22nd, 2009, 04:09 AM

Oestedb is surprisingly tart

If you are going with Orc archer, take advantage of their bonding. When they are paired with Mimring, Krug, and Swog Riders, they can compete with some of the best armies out there. It is the same with the gruts. Use Grimnak, Nerak, and Ornak. Bonding is arguably the most powerful ability in the game, so when a squad has such varied bonding options, utilize it.
Old May 25th, 2009, 09:23 AM

Ullar/utgar own is surprisingly tart

Or you could make wicked soldier army like I'm going to do.

Last edited by Ullar/utgar own; May 25th, 2009 at 04:53 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion