Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old January 11th, 2009, 11:27 PM

glenn knows what's in an order marker glenn knows what's in an order marker glenn knows what's in an order marker
Glenns Customs (New Desert w/mountain 2/28/11)

Welcome to my customs page.
The small pictures are little previews,
click on the text above and you'll go right
to the page.
Enjoy
Long live Heroscape!

Custom Terrain and Objects:

New Desert terrain w/ mountain 2/28/11

FEED ME!!

Alpha Prime

Alpha Prime Main Base

I added a link for the rules for playing with the customs I made for the Main Base piece. Its in pdf format and I called it the Siege On Alpha Prime. I tried my best to make the wording official sounding so that the rules could be applied to any similar custom terrain. I've played the scenario twice and its fun. I suggest making the dice rolls easier though.
The Siege On Alpha Prime

Custom Grass & Dungeon Added 8/22/10

Log Barricade Added 8/30/10

Fall Terrain Added 9/2/10

Old desert terrain (First Customs)

I like to paint stuff...

Repaints and Custom Figures:

Raelin and The Omnicron Snipers repaint

Last edited by glenn; March 1st, 2011 at 01:07 AM. Reason: Update
Old January 12th, 2009, 01:04 AM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US wears ripped pants of awesomeness S1R_ART0R1US wears ripped pants of awesomeness S1R_ART0R1US wears ripped pants of awesomeness S1R_ART0R1US wears ripped pants of awesomeness S1R_ART0R1US wears ripped pants of awesomeness S1R_ART0R1US wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Desert fuel transfer pump station

The environments really mesh together well. You've done a good job of using the HS terrain and you own customs to make a really neat scene.
Old January 12th, 2009, 08:43 AM

sportcult rolls all skulls baby! sportcult rolls all skulls baby! sportcult rolls all skulls baby! sportcult rolls all skulls baby! sportcult rolls all skulls baby!

Awesome! I love the building. It looks like it's really made from stone blocks. You captured the theme perfectly with the combination of materials and colors you used. You could add some other elements like painted water tiles for a toxic pool and pipe lines for movement obstacles.
I like the stone idol, too.
Great job.

Custom Terrain
Custom Figures and Repaints
Stuff for Sale
Good Trades:Ted, Hilo-scaper, omen20154, eternaldream
Old January 12th, 2009, 10:40 AM
I'm my own grandpa

Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby!

Very nice work!
Old January 12th, 2009, 02:28 PM

Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennys View Post
Very nice work!
Not to mention a pretty darn good way to make your first post on the board! Welcome glenn...

Carney's Trade List
Critic's Carnival - Progressive Rock on DLBN
Old January 12th, 2009, 07:50 PM

glenn knows what's in an order marker glenn knows what's in an order marker glenn knows what's in an order marker

Thanks alot everyone for all the positive comments. I guess your worst critic is always yourself. I still want to add a door and possibly permanantly hot glue the Station to the 24Hex so I can flak the edges better.
(Sportcult ,That reminds me I forgot to take closeups of the discharge and the fuel sludge pit. Here they are. By the way your stuff is awesome, its honestly what inspired me)

Heroscape rules! Happy gaming everyone

Moved photo's Here with others to avoid reposting pics.

Last edited by glenn; March 1st, 2011 at 01:09 AM. Reason: Fixed links 2/28/11
Old January 12th, 2009, 08:53 PM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun

Glenn, your stuff looks great, and the rep bump I'm giving you is as much because our avatars match as it is because of the quality of your customs.
Old January 13th, 2009, 06:19 PM

karl with a k knows what's in an order marker karl with a k knows what's in an order marker

Very nice work. I like the bushes and everything. Great job.

Old January 13th, 2009, 07:18 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

That is really quite cool, and original. I've only ever seen one oil spill/refuel station custom, and that was by Cupidsart, though it was just a single pipeline. I actually like your more.

I would recomend that you try and get some bigger pictures, since clicking on each of these is annoying. IT doesn't diminish the awesomeness though!
Old January 14th, 2009, 12:57 AM

I thought it might get annoying clicking all the small photos.
Anyone recommend a different photo hosting site other than Photob*&%$t
or should I just put bigger images on the thread itself?
Old January 14th, 2009, 01:29 AM
One time at band camp...

Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenn View Post
I thought it might get annoying clicking all the small photos.
Anyone recommend a different photo hosting site other than Photob*&%$t
or should I just put bigger images on the thread itself?
Just copy the direct link from the site and insert an image with that.

Imageshack.us is an option, also, but sometimes the site doesn't work, or is too slow; at least for me, anyway.

Great customs, though! I love your sand tiles!
Old January 14th, 2009, 02:09 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I use photobucket and have not had a problem when posting pics here. Try the direct link method mentioned by Lord Pyre.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles