Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Comics
Comics Not Heroscape or Marvel Heroscape.

Old September 3rd, 2008, 02:12 AM

Zelrig is surprisingly tart
Looking for Group

Has anyone else, beyond Necro, read these comics? They are very funny and cool, and I would recomend not only because they are free.

http://www.lfgcomic.com/

Zelrig is Eldgrim...
in the ROSE CAVE...
Old September 3rd, 2008, 09:51 AM
I'm my own grandpa

Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Looking for Group

I swear, that orphanage attacked me.
- Dickzilla
Old September 3rd, 2008, 10:09 AM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness

These comcis are great. I bought the hardback book and am currently awaiting the Richard plush doll because I think it's awesome. I love that comic. Very amusing.
Old December 7th, 2008, 11:26 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I recently read them, and I could not stop laughing. Combined with the great art and humor, this is a favorite comic.
Old December 7th, 2008, 11:27 PM
One time at band camp...

Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death!

I've read them all. So far, this new plot line has been pretty slow. Nothing has happened for weeks!
Old December 7th, 2008, 11:27 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
I've read them all. So far, this new plot line has been pretty slow. Nothing has happened for weeks!
Maybe their about to find the stick of lies.
Old December 7th, 2008, 11:39 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun

Love it to bits. I know that Lord_Pyre liked Richard's Dick Roll; didn't you, LP?

I envy you for getting a Richard plushie, gamjuven. Nothing on Earth should be that cute and that evil at the same time.
Old December 7th, 2008, 11:42 PM
Chilly Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
Love it to bits. I know that Lord_Pyre liked Richard's Dick Roll; didn't you, LP?

I envy you for getting a Richard plushie, gamjuven. Nothing on Earth should be that cute and that evil at the same time.
My favorite part by far is where Hctib elttil (read the name backwards) shrinks Richard into a cute and cuddly warlock.
Old December 7th, 2008, 11:51 PM

Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABOMINATION View Post
I recently read them, and I could not stop laughing. Combined with the great art and humor, this is a favorite comic.
Don't forget who introduced you to them. The first I'd ever even seen or heard of this comic was here at Heroscapers. Various members used LFG pictures and quotes in their avatars and signatures and I'd always wondered what it was. A short while ago, I decided to look into it. I thought they were great! Absolutely hilarious and the style and quality of the artwork was really nice! I can really relate with the main hero, Cale'Anon the elf, in his quest to be a pillar of virtue and righteousness no matter what the odds or what his personal gain is. I'm a real sucker for the good guys e.g. Jandar on Heroscape, Allies on Call of Duty, Republic and Rebels on Battlefronts 1 and 2, etc. One of my funniest things about LFG was the relationship between Richard, the undead warlock, and Hctib Elttil, his little imp. I at first didn't know what the deal was with his name, but then I read it backwards and nearly busted a gut laughing! Richard said he wanted Hctib to have a name that properly described his position in their partnership.
</IMG></IMG>

It's not whether you win or lose. It's having the 4th Massachusetts Line that counts!
I see nothing, I hear nothing, and I know NOTHING!--Sgt. Shultz, Hogan's Heroes
My custom terrain
Old December 7th, 2008, 11:56 PM
One time at band camp...

Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death!

Actually, PK, I did laugh at the Dick Roll.
Old December 8th, 2008, 12:01 AM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun

Huh, that's surprising. Maybe just cause he killed everyone with it, huh?

One of my favorite moments is the Frodo and Sam parody early in the strip. "Their curious yet unexplained love could only end in tragedy." Busted a gut, I did.
Old December 9th, 2008, 10:52 AM
Old and Boring

Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Oh my God! I just read these after seeing so many people liked it. They're hilarious! You've been Dick Rolled!

Grinnell College '16

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Comics